Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) (54807 Views)

3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) / Lady Beheaded In Owerri, Her Breast Cut Off, Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
how da faq does a human body parts produce money? what da faq is wrong with dis country sef. killing people because of some stupid belief that doesn't even work. if only them use their brains chia this kin things dey pain me
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by onadana: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
How people tend to believe rituals, using whatever, could bring you money in the 21st century still beats me.

Just look what some ignorant bastards did to the young lady... I cant imagine what was going through he mind in her very last moments- perhaps something like "so this is how it ends for me".. cry

No one deserves this. No one.It works for them.

God rest her soul and may a thousand demons from the depths of hell torment her killers to eternity..

Maybe you live in Mars.
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by JBoss25(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
McBeal10:
how da faq does a human body parts produce money? what da faq is wrong with dis country sef. killing people because of some stupid belief that doesn't even work. if only them use their brains chia this kin things dey pain me
this your grammar dey pain me more.
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by Fourwinds: 4:48am On Mar 05, 2017
y are d ritualist always taking off d clothes of their victims.....

girls be careful...awuf is deadly
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by Vikky014(f): 5:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Arsenalholic:
This is plain crazy. Why are Nigerians like this na?

What kind of wealth are you looking for that will make you kill and dismember a fellow citizen?

I am tired of all these, honestly.

Otokutu saga happened in Warri.

haba. mymum tld us abt it. dt ws whn she ws in sch in imo. it ws in imo state. otokoto hotel..his servant killed d only son of a med doc. after kidnapping him for days
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by pdf90(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2017
It's not only ibo people that do rituals ... Every you tribalistic buffon ...
winj3:
Ibo people invented drug dealing in Nigeria and they are the global leaders in the continent of Africa.
ibo people are the number one importers of contraband, fake goods, poisonous items, fake rice, toxic waste and all sorts of killer goods to murder blacks.

They are the number one in hiv/aids spread in Nigeria by using the same needles all the time (to save ego) in their chemists.

they are also the inventors of using human head and rituals for money.

their DNA is tained with the word ego and they will do anything from taking drugs to countries with death penalty...to doing this imhumane acts.

that get rich or die trying mentality of ibo people will never leave their DNA, they are the most ruthless and dangerous tribe in the entire continent of Africa!

Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by pdf90(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Most times these girls cos dis ..
Oloshoisim is now a way of life .. Her fellow frmales on this forum are not against her way of life .

Have you ever taken your girl to club and she leaves you for a guy that is poping bottles and stives a range ? Its very painful .. Since they like money they are the best tools for money ..

These girls have no love no chill ..
Please if any ritualistic person is reading this , .... Its your cross ... It is not worth it killing for money .... Your sins will catch up with you .. But for the time being ... continue using their head and private parts for money ... Let their greed consume them ..

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by ellizy(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Mysterious world. It's a pity.
Ever since I don't trust myself, have learned not to trust anyone...
Rip

Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by Softing(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
What are they covering the boobs for.
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by Arsenalholic(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Vikky014:
haba. mymum tld us abt it. dt ws whn she ws in sch in imo. it ws in imo state. otokoto hotel..his servant killed d only son of a med doc. after kidnapping him for days
Thanks... That has been cleared for me by some gentlemen.

There was the Otokutu saga in Warri that had to do with ritual killings too, I didn't know about the one in Imo. The names are so similar and similar crimes too
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by arleck(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2017
RaptorX:
I pray you suffer the same fate you wish on this person that you did not know but judged already .
Oga!! you no get sense
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by nextprince: 4:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Did seguno2 notice this case?
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by emmymdk: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
The headless body of an unidentified young woman believed to be in her early 20s, was found along the Amanwaozuzu-Ogwa road, Obesity local government area of Imo State on Saturday morning.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photo-young-girl-beheaded-by-suspected.html

Do you h sense? "Obesity LGA"... in Imo state? Copy and paste has finished your life or you simply don't know how to spell words..
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by adslipps: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Which one is obesity local government again?
Re: Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2017
lanrefront1:
Don't be fool.ish

Because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it does not exist.

You think it's easy to acquire and kill a human being

If there hasn't been realization of desired results, this devilish acts would have ceased

The fact idiots get results doesn't mean it because they kill and use their fellow human beings for ritual. Even the blood or flesh of an animal or herbs are all sacred in God's creation and can achieve same result. And this is mainly because the devil hates God's creation and make a deal with those ritualists bastard only when they do something diabolical unforgivable that erases and make a mockery of God's breath of life in you etc So saying its just cause the human head has power is very misleading and an open invitation those these cursed souls already curruted by the whispers of Satan. It's because despite the power in every creation, blood and flesh ritual are the worst abomination and unforgivable act of rebellion like the devil's. See it for what it it, a most wicked act and not for the illusion it provides. This world is a dream, the real world is when you die and leave this avatar world you so much hold on to. The final destination is heaven or hell. Choose!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) / Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.