Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter (26676 Views)

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by dayleke: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Eleyi tun yato o...
This one different gan ni o....
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Btruth: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
But, kilo ma nse awon ara Kenya yii naa?

Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by ekwii: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
How are they sure the woman did not raise a false alarm, it is better to be sure the man defile his daughters corpse before killing him instanta. trust no one.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
For the umpteenth time, the devil is a Kenyan
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Henon: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
I don hear bizarre stories before but this one throw for ground.
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Jabioro: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Heart breaking, neck breaking, and weird life.. Kenya is ahead of Nigeria, I just believe and confirmed it now.. I have nothing, absolutely nothing to say.. I'm dumbfounded..
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by princeemmma(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
stupid man!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
absolutely disgusting
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Dav24(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Stupid idiot
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by AceSkillz01: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Incestual Paedophilic Necro

Correct me if im wrong, but im not sure theres anything worse undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by lastmaster(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kenya again, the devil lives there
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Luvdk(f): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa oh
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by hon3sty(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
na wa oh. people are becoming more strange nowadays
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nawa o somepple sef
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by MtuMsuper: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
For the umpteenth time, the devil is a Kenyan
You must have sired him.
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by cooljoe(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
ds Kenyans sef. ru sure ds pple don't nid recolonisation.
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by bejite: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nawa o! What is this?
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Nukualofa: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
faites:
Does Kenya practice [b]honor killing to[/b]o?

I don't support the killing of the man; but what in this world would make a man sleep with his under-aged daughter's corpse?
please expantiate there because i can't find any honor killing in that story
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Imunose(f): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is terrible. Y should a father b tinking of defiling the corpse of his own daughter in a time of mourning?

Then again, wat in d world woukd make some fathers have sexual urge towards thier daughters??

Too bad he paid with his life, imprisonment wud have been a better option. angry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by kabaka1: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hadar4328:
Ritualists Errhwhere! angry angry

I thought same thing 2. He was probably doing some money ritual thing and probably he killed his daughter
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by faites(f): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
please expantiate there because i can't find any honor killing in that story

Then why did they stone the man to death? Was the offence worth the violent murder? What would you call that kind of practice?
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Nukualofa: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
faites:

Then why did they stone the man to death? Was the offence worth the violent murder? What would you call that kind of practice?
That's not honor killing.

The man deserves everything that happened to him. I can't even sit and watch someone harm my daughter so i can relate to what the woman did
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by OSCAMO: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Kenyan christians!
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Kaymaxine(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Kenya:Why always me
Nigeria:because you are the youngest in the family
Re: Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Millz404:
The motto of Kenya is suppose to be:

Never run out of strange things to do
I never hear of these stories and I am in Kenya. SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tochi Nwawuba: 'SARS Arresting Me For Keeping Beard' / Man Climbs Electric Pole In Lagos In A Bid To Commit Suicide. Photos / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.