Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them (49086 Views)

Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) / 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by AcuraZDX: 9:21pm On May 03, 2019
A yet to be identified Nigerian man has been stoned to death by angry Angolans for progressing more than them.

In a video making rounds online, the man was flogged with woods and eventually stoned to death.

According to a WhatsApp user who posted the video on his story, he wrote;

This is what is happening in Angola now, they said they don't want foreigners in their country again.

They just stoned a Nigerian man to death and took over his properties for progressing more than them.

Pls, share this video and let it go viral so the world can know what is happening in Angola.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-stoned-to-death-by-angolans-for-progressing-more-than-them/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by AcuraZDX: 9:22pm On May 03, 2019
cry
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by Elagancy: 9:26pm On May 03, 2019
instead of me to travel to an African country, I will relocate to another state in Nigeria

393 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by HallaDaTruth: 9:28pm On May 03, 2019
So it's now a crime to be prosperous again

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by Danelo(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2019
I've hardly heard of Nigerians carrying out heinous acts such as this.
Imagine Angola now following the steps of South Africa.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by Chepos1(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2019
Which kin rubbish b dis na?

73 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by delugajackson: 9:35pm On May 03, 2019
Its better to die in your own country than to be gruesomely murdered by wicked and heartless savages in a D-list shiit-hole country.

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by judgementyard(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2019
It's so Dis hearting that am a Nigerain, living in times like this.Hold on and be positive in your thinking.lets pray grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by judgementyard(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2019
Me travel go Angola, I'll relocate back to Nnewi,Anambra state. grin

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by RoyalBlu(f): 9:48pm On May 03, 2019
The spirit of primitivity be dancing zanku on the brains of all these humanoids Angolans.

Too sad. angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by jesmond3945: 6:41am On May 04, 2019
nagastat:
While this is sad, a life lost.

But from precedents and antecedents, the victim is most likely igbo, the victim's definition of progress is to make money not minding the societal cost. You can make money selling fake, substandard and even real prohibited or non prohibited stuff just to make money not minding the effect of your venture/ commodity,/ business.
Nobody- African, European, etc... Would watch you denigrate their ward without malice.

There's jungle justice everywhere.
Yanmmiiirrrinnn on yanmmiiirrrinnn crime is large.
Of there are instances of high handedness from the authorities.
Fair though as it is better to kill a cockroach by any means necessary as per time and chance.

One less yanmmiiirrrinnn to worry about.

Cursed tribe of Nigeria.

Yanmmiiirrrinnn chronicles.
i dont think when angola citizens want to stone they would care whether you are igbo, yoruba or hausa.

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by cassidy1996(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2019
Elagancy:
instead of me to travel to an African country, I will relocate to another state in Nigeria
you have said it all

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by cassidy1996(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2019
angola that one na country

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by PennywysCares(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2019
serious
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by LowerPriceData0(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2019
Hahahaha.. Walahi dey ooooo. Person Hustle to Make Money and now Stone bcoz he rich pass them...

FOR CHEAPEST DATA PLAN MTN, AIRTEL, & 9MOBILE. CLICK HERE
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by mechel123: 8:36am On May 04, 2019
who has done this
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by chloride6: 8:36am On May 04, 2019
Beware of fake news

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by Buzoman: 8:36am On May 04, 2019
Can Nigerian govt question this act?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by adonay75: 8:37am On May 04, 2019
this people wicked
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by StupidInyamiri: 8:37am On May 04, 2019
Confess nothing to the sea for it will carry your secret across the waves and through the fog and under the ships to some lighthouse keeper who's no longer aroused by pretty moths and shapely light bulbs, dying to know something you wouldn't tell any two-bit fishbowl therapist
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by gilgal7(f): 8:37am On May 04, 2019
Why are people always jealous of "developers" ...? If only they know the kind of stress and pains they pass through to make money .... many when shown the way will quit b4 even trying ... they strive hard with determination to succeed... but haters will keep hating
developers always leave an impact on any habitats
They find themselves in

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by Alamu1111: 8:37am On May 04, 2019
Y now useless country Wetin him self Dey do for Angola no place like home

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by AmazingELixir: 8:37am On May 04, 2019
lipsrsealed

Diswan weak me...Nigerians are now endangered species ooh my pipu

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them by McSpeedy04: 8:37am On May 04, 2019
Bunch of lazy mofos. If they can murder a Nigerian in cold blood, I believe they're just as bad as those useless south Africans.

This is the time the Nigerian government need to do something. The Angolan high commissioner or whatever he is called should be summoned and questioned about this abysmal development.

The Nigerian government need to take the protection of the lives and property of its citizens very serious.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) / John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) / Robbers Terrorizing Umuobia Olokoro, Umuahia Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.