Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. (1714 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy / I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by pauloshevy(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Good day guys. I want to get a new phone but I'm confused on which one to get. My budget is 75k max. I want one that has a good battery, camera. Thought of getting Tecno canon 9 pro but I'm not sure about it. Pls anyone with suggestions on which one I should get.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by GrandMufti: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
List out your specs

1 Like

Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by moblix: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Buy techno l8plus,is a very good phone to serve ur daily needs with a battery capacity of 5050amh,2gb ram n charge very fast.bet me u will enjoy d phone
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by pauloshevy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
GrandMufti:
List out your specs
at least 3000mah battery, 3 gb ram and a sharp camera maybe 8mp and above
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by benniearinze: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
pauloshevy:
Checkout the specs of this [url=myphones.com.ng/infinix-hot-s-specs-price-nigeria/]Infinix Hot S[/url]. I believe u will like it. Buy as early as u can because of dollar flunctuations.

Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by Abdstrakt(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
pauloshevy:
Good day guys. I want to get a new phone but I'm confused on which one to get. My budget is 75k max. I want one that has a good battery, camera. Thought of getting Tecno canon 9 pro but I'm not sure about it. Pls anyone with suggestions on which one I should get.
See, just wait for #BiggerAndLonger you won't regret it

1 Like

Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by emmavis4u0052(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
op get itelS31 . its really cool
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
pauloshevy:

Get a Xiaomi Redmi note 3 special edition. Beats all the phones proposed here and you still get some change as it's approx 55k if you ship it urself.

Check the Xiaomi thread on NL to know how to get it here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by directonpc(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Try the Gionee m6 mirror. It has 3gb RAM, 4G support 13mp camera and even has IR blaster which enables you to use the phone as a universal remote control for your appliances.

You can get it for 64k only Here
I yet to see a phone in that price range with such awesomeness.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by excanny: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
pauloshevy:
Tecno Camon C9 pro is an excellent choice. Alternatively, see if you can still lay your hands on Phantom 5. Your budget should afford that.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by omoalajah(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
The Camon C9 Plus is a great choice.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by datyorubaboy: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abdstrakt:

See, just wait for #BiggerAndLonger you won't regret it

That #BiggerAndLonger will be madt. Can't wait!
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by missslimzy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Canon C9 Plus is a good option.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by paolokonqueror(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why you not sure of the C9? If I had the money like you did, I wouldn't even think twice, I'll buy the C9
pauloshevy:
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by dejiWEST: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
L8 without the plus is mad sef, so imagine how much improvement is in the Plus. I concur
moblix:
Buy techno l8plus,is a very good phone to serve ur daily needs with a battery capacity of 5050amh,2gb ram n charge very fast.bet me u will enjoy d phone
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by paolokonqueror(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
The Camon C9 is an excellent choice obviously
omoalajah:
The Camon C9 Plus is a great choice.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by DavidoArsenal(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Everyone just talking about it online, I go like wait sha, to see what's up.
datyorubaboy:

Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by paolokonqueror(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
LOL True true, Tecno been so sexual on my TL grin grin
datyorubaboy:

Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by paolokonqueror(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Personally I'll prefer the C9 Pro but the Phantom 5 is no slouch either
excanny:

Tecno Camon C9 pro is an excellent choice. Alternatively, see if you can still lay your hands on Phantom 5. Your budget should afford that.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by DavidoArsenal(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Seems Tecno are about to drop a new phone so you could chill and see if it'll fall within your specs and budget, new things dey always sweet bruh
pauloshevy:
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by excanny: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Personally I'll prefer the C9 Pro but the Phantom 5 is no slouch either

Yeah. The phantom 5 is cool, but unfortunately I heard it's hard to see these days.

I saw it on Jumia tho. Can't confirm if it's still available.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by pauloshevy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
excanny:

Yeah. The phantom 5 is cool, but unfortunately I heard it's hard to see these days.

I saw it on Jumia tho. Can't confirm if it's still available.
OK. Tanks
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by pauloshevy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
Seems Tecno are about to drop a new phone so you could chill and see if it'll fall within your specs and budget, new things dey always sweet bruh
Tanks boss. I think that's what I will do.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by excanny: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
pauloshevy:
OK. Tanks

Ok. keep us posted.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
pauloshevy:
itelS31 smart fone is the best choice now
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

itelS31 smart fone is the best choice now
We are tired of you itel guys when someone said he want phone of 75K is itel S31 75K or you want him to buy two enough of all this ridiculous attitude
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by TappGroupNG: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2017
Bros get the camon c9. I wish I had money to buy that phone
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by TappGroupNG: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2017
Omo this is true o. I heard that the one that is coming out has a strong battery
DavidoArsenal:
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by Abdstrakt(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2017
datyorubaboy:

it definitely will. Can't wait too
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by emmavis4u0052(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
cool cheesy
Iamtosignno:
We are tired of you itel guys when someone said he want phone of 75K is itel S31 75K or you want him to buy two enough of all this ridiculous attitude
he can buy two itel S31for himself and his gf
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
cool cheesy
he can buy two itel S31for himself and his gf
This definitely show bad humanity you have
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get, Please Suggest A Good One. by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Iamtosignno:
This definitely show bad humanity you have
I don't have time for u cos u r not op

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Suggestion For A New Phone. / Gionee A1 Plus Review And Specifications / Iphone 8 Officially Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.