Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning (27278 Views)

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / Coronavirus: Pictures Of Screening Equipment For Travellers At Lagos Airport / Air Pollution: Nigeria Ranks 4th Deadliest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
giftedheart1:
I wonder how the next rain there will be like
they should just expect an acid rain
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by BASHMAN1991(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by olaolulazio(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
cashreport:

The way most people type on social media is really irrating to the eyes.. It takes lots of patience to be online n ignore some words
Ola olulazio...where is your location ..Lagos
Been to port Harcourt since this year answer no
Where u there when the governor visited answer no... Unfortunatly my mechanic that repairs my car stays there and I was there live n direct
Governor wike was there in action
You asked a question and u answered it yourself. Is your brain paining you? I know u still have another mechanic in this present area that will make u view the new fake ACTION.
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by deloon(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
WHY IS NIGERIA SYSTEM OF EDUCATION LIKE THIS

Cut-off marks for entrance to Federal UNITY Schools for all 36 states and the FCT
Abia – Male (130) Female (130)
Adamawa – Male (62) Female (62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male (123) Female (123)
Anambra – Male (139) Female (139)
Bauchi – Male (35) Female (35)
Bayelsa – Male (72) Female (72)
Benue – Male (111) Female (111)
Borno – Male (45) Female (45)
Cross-Rivers – Male (97) Female (97)
Delta – Male (131) Female (131)
Ebonyi – Male (112) Female (112)
Edo – Male (127) Female (127)
Ekiti – Male (119) Female (119)
Enugu – Male (134) Female (134)
Gombe – Male (58) Female (58)
Imo – Male (138) Female (138)
Jigawa – Male (44) Female (44)
Kaduna – Male (91) Female (91)
Kano – Male (67) Female (67)
Kastina – Male (60) Female (60)
Kebbi – Male (9) Female (20)
Kogi – Male (119) Female (119)
Kwara – Male (123) Female (123)
Lagos – Male (133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male (58) Female (58)
Niger – Male (93) Female (93)
Ogun – Male (131) Female (131)
Ondo – Male (126) Female (126)
Osun – Male (127) Female (127)
Oyo – Male (127) Female (127)
Plateau – Male (97) Female (97)
Rivers – Male (118) Female (118)
Sokoto – Male (9) Female (13)
Taraba – Male (3) Female (11)
Yobe – Male (2) Female (27)
Zamfara -- Male (4) Female (2)
FCT - Male (90) Female (90)

Wait! I am not understanding. Na cow them dey teach for the emboldened states?
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by pannyman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
deloon:

Wait! I am not understanding. Na cow them dey teach for the emboldened states?

I wonder how the poster expects us to believe it. It's just propaganda.
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by sweetgala(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
lordcabasa:
Federal Agencies like the Navy and Civil defence applying Crude method of destroying stolen crude and refining camps are the major contributors of sooth and air pollution I'm Rivers state.
The state agencies are helpless since they have no or even limited control over the federal agencies, we are doing gradually I'm the Delta, especially Port Harcourt.

Dear Federal Government Pls come to our aid, the environment isn't our but a mere heritage tp bequeath tp our children. Let's not destroy and dexipate same.

That argument has been debunked and otherwise proven that inappropriate fires ,refuse burning and burning of such items like tires and used engine oil.is the reasons along with manufacturing processes.

This phenomenon is unique to PH other areas like bayelsa and Delta where the oil bunkering and illegal refining is more prevalent don't have these sooth
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by sweetgala(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

Cut-off marks for entrance to Federal UNITY Schools for all 36 states and the FCT

It is like that to ensure those that are inherently behind on education can gain some pace and catch up ; It's entrance into bloody secondary schooling not university

It's simple if you don't like it go and hug a transformer
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by sweetgala(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
cashreport:

The way most people type on social media is really irrating to the eyes.. It takes lots of patience to be online n ignore some words
Ola olulazio...where is your location ..Lagos
Been to port Harcourt since this year answer no
Where u there when the governor visited answer no... Unfortunatly my mechanic that repairs my car stays there and I was there live n direct
Governor wike was there in action

Why must he be located in Lagos!

How did you come to that crude conclusion ?
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
lordcabasa:
Federal Agencies like the Navy and Civil defence applying Crude method of destroying stolen crude and refining camps are the major contributors of sooth and air pollution I'm Rivers state.
The state agencies are helpless since they have no or even limited control over the federal agencies, we are doing gradually I'm the Delta, especially Port Harcourt.

Dear Federal Government Pls come to our aid, the environment isn't our but a mere heritage tp bequeath tp our children. Let's not destroy and dexipate same.

When your brothers are bombing pipelines all in the name of sabotaging the economy because of their hatred for Buhari we warn you guys... una never see anything..
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by GodIsFoolish: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
sweetgala:

It is like that to ensure those that are inherently behind on education can gain some pace and catch up ; It's entrance into bloody secondary schooling not university

It's simple if you don't like it go and hug a transformer

must you insult me?
go and tell that to your prostitute mother

Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by seunfape(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Our company is located in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirate,the people of the state can call us on this line for rescue +971508331565. We test and restore environmental menace especially air pollution that arise as a result of particulates matter and gases
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

Can u imagine?
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by onem(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
blame the militant

It's actually a smoke coming from the burning of petroleum products With the boats conveying it..., by men in uniform ,some where in Borikiri waterways#
Though! It's not the best way of disposing of such substances cause of its after effects to humans and the environment#
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
onem:

It's actually a smoke coming from the burning of petroleum products With the boats conveying it..., by men in uniform ,some where in Borikiri waterways#
Though! It's not the best way of disposing of such substances cause of its after effects to humans and the environment#
OK, noted..
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by onem(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

they should just expect an acid rain

It's so pathetic and we're just helpless, cause,it's just 4% of the entire populace benefitting from the illegal biz, and we're breathing the bad air ,the government doesn't care to do things appropriately and also the law enforcement agencies are good at doing their job at a certain period and the next week's, it'll be business as usual#
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by LAFOCUZY: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
what a country...what a state. This black soot has continued unabated. I simply worry for people that live in that city. so docile with that level of environmental pollution, they have kept relatively mute.

I find it ridiculous, people to live in such disregard with issues that border on their health. Its simply ludicrous.

You will only appreciate the magnitude of this pollution if you spent a night in that part of the world. Where are the environmental activists attacking shell? This is a real job not chasing shell about for big dollar
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by sweetgala(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

must you insult me?
go and tell that to your prostitute mother

We both know my mother is not a prostitute so I'll take no offense to that. We however both know your life has been plagued by poverty and your situation is dire.

Suicide is an option !
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by otokx(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2017
LAFOCUZY:
what a country...what a state. This black soot has continued unabated. I simply worry for people that live in that city. so docile with that level of environmental pollution, they have kept relatively mute.

I find it ridiculous, people to live in such disregard with issues that border on their health. Its simply ludicrous.

You will only appreciate the magnitude of this pollution if you spent a night in that part of the world. Where are the environmental activists attacking shell? This is a real job not chasing shell about for big dollar

They prefer attending burial ceremonies with WIKE and Mama Peace.
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by GodIsFoolish: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2017
sweetgala:

We both know my mother is not a prostitute so I'll take no offense to that. We however both know your life has been plagued by poverty and your situation is dire.

Suicide is an option !

You are useless son of a bitch, you're a slowpoke, I'm very sure I'm living better life than you

You reason like a muhamedian
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by sweetgala(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

You are useless son of a bitch, you're a slowpoke, I'm very sure I'm living better life than you

You reason like a muhamedian

No be your fault, nah me dey give baboon like your relevance
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by GodIsFoolish: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
sweetgala:

No be your fault, nah me dey give baboon like your relevance

If you were not a baboon why do you think you are you're replying a baboon

Monkey
Re: Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning by jbblues24(m): 1:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Super good icons, friend. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State / Ladies Check Your Bra Now. / Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.