Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Singer Waje Looks Unrecognizable In New Video Shoot [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Waje Looks Unrecognizable In New Video Shoot [PICS] (693 Views)

Banky W Transformed His Look To Ugly Beard Guy For A Movie Shoot(pics,vid) / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) / Beverly Osu Without Her Weaves, Looks Unrecognizable (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Waje Looks Unrecognizable In New Video Shoot [PICS] by TunezTV: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2017
Nigerian singer, Waje looked almost unrecognizable in a recent shoot for a music video. Rocking a short grey hairdo on thigh high heels, the mother of one looked weird and nothing like her usual self.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/singer-waje-looks-unrecognizable-in-new.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Singer Waje Looks Unrecognizable In New Video Shoot [PICS] by softwerk(f): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2017
I will always recognize her, is it not that oversized, unmarried baby mama and dominitrix that cheated a poor girl out of "The Voice Nigeria" so that her favorite, talentless
Arese could win

To think that she admitted to even knowing her from the start of the competition Sef!

I know my haters will come after me again on this oneangry
Re: Singer Waje Looks Unrecognizable In New Video Shoot [PICS] by MayhorE(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2017
softwerk:
I will always recognize her, is it not that oversized, unmarried baby mama and dominitrix that cheated a poor girl out of "The Voice Nigeria" so that her favorite, talentless
Arese could win

To think that she admitted to even knowing her from the start of the competition Sef!

I know my haters will come after me again on this oneangry

cheesycheesy Wait o, she dn offend u b4

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See These Viral Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / My Husband Knows About My Lesbian Status – GHANA Actress Cecilia Konamah / WATCH!! Bbnaija Bisola X Bally Love Making After Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.