Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Husband Knows About My Lesbian Status – GHANA Actress Cecilia Konamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Knows About My Lesbian Status – GHANA Actress Cecilia Konamah (697 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Mother, Cecilia Savage, Hang Out / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Knows About My Lesbian Status – GHANA Actress Cecilia Konamah by Charidon: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
MY HUSBAND KNOWS ABOUT MY LESBIAN STATUS – GHANA ACTRESS CECILIA KONAMAH [PHOTOS, AUDIO]

Ghanaian Nollywood actress, Cecilia Konamah has confessed that she was once a lesbian, adding that her husband is aware.

Speaking in an interview with Hello FMs, the actress who, according to her, stopped the lesbianism practice three years ago, said her husband was very comfortable with the fact.

She said, “My husband is aware of that. Yes, he knows that I was a lesbian and he is very comfortable with me in our marriage.

“He also said even if I had once stood on the streets as a hawker, he likes me as I am.”

The actress noted that any attempt from her friends to bring up her past won’t work as her husband was already aware.

“I was introduced into the act by some friends. If somebody thinks she wants to bring it out just to break my marriage, then let me tell the person that my husband is aware.”

See images, Listen to Audio below…
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/03/14/my-husband-knows-about-my-lesbian-status-actress-cecilia-konamah-photos-audio/

Re: My Husband Knows About My Lesbian Status – GHANA Actress Cecilia Konamah by olayinks007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Eeeya Aunty Lesbo clap 4 ya self u open up sharp sharp b4 fowl yansh open, i like dat. Yeye dey smell undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is The Lady Who Famously Shaded Noble Igwe A Call Girl? See Tweets / Youngman Who Died In A German Hospital To Be Burnt / [PICS] Latino Busty Actress Slams Nollwood Actresses - Shares Naughty Nvdes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.