Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Free Music Tutorial!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Free Music Tutorial!! (281 Views)

Three Month Free Music Promotion / Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Music Tutorial!! by Danny777(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Have you been dreaming of that one day that seems to take forever and ever to come,when you'll not just be stricking the piano keys,plucking the guitar strings or yelling into the microphone for yourself alone,but even at events and people will enjoy your service?
well,all I'm just tryin' to do is to help those in Lagos state with a free piano tutorial!! It's not a joke. you'll not be asked to pay a dime,unless you're getting the materials such as the DVD and Handouts during the course of the tutorial.
visit: facebook.com/dondeeenter10ment
to join your friends,but don't forget to thank me later!
you can also email me.
thanks,and stay blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Music Tutorial!! by Danny777(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]you can equally drop your contact here and i will do the rest for u. phne or mail.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken!!! Sammie Kingston - I'm Over You / Pretty Randomly Funny Bob Ross Video / Shared The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.