Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pastor E. A Adeboye Prays For Buhari At Nigeria House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E. A Adeboye Prays For Buhari At Nigeria House (1244 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E. A Adeboye Prays For Buhari At Nigeria House by ghostntommy: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
@PastorEAAdeboye goes to pray for @MBuhari

It is no longer news that Muhammadu Buhari has been out of the country for over 100 days on grounds of his health, thus seeking medical attention in London, United Kingdom.

However, what is news is the recent visit of PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE General Overseer of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD to Muhammadu Buhari.

Just as the scriptures admonishes us to pray for our leaders,

[ 1 Timothy 2:1-3
First of all, then, I urge that petitions (specific requests), prayers, intercessions (prayers for others) and thanksgivings be offered on behalf of all people, for kings and all who are in positions of high authority, so that we may live a peaceful and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. This kind of praying is good and acceptable and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior.]

Reports have it that PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE today, 18th August 2017 paid Muhammadu Buhari a visit with Aisha Muhammadu Buhari at the Nigeria House in LONDON to pray for him for his speedy recovery and healing.

He then said to Muhammadu Buhari let me allow you to rest my dear friend. But, Muhammadu Buhari who didn't want PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE to leave got up and walked him to the main door of the house as they both shook hands.
PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE then said see you soon and he left.

Since Muhammadu Buhari won the elections in 2015, this will be the second time PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE will visit him.

We join other Nigerians to pray for the speedy recovery of our dear President, Muhammadu Buhari.

Source: StealthScoutsNG

Re: Pastor E. A Adeboye Prays For Buhari At Nigeria House by booksrite001: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Cool

(1) (Reply)

"Can I Annoint Your Buttocks, Boobs And Vajayjay?"---christian Pastor / AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ / Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.