Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Wizkid Debuts A New Single, "Sweet Love." - World Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Debuts A New Single, "Sweet Love." - World Record (457 Views)

Tiwa Savage Debuts Trimmed Figure In New Photo, Fans React / Davido Debuts In Nollywood With ‘Legend At Sixty’ / Runtown Debuts ‘Girls Follow Me’ Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Debuts A New Single, "Sweet Love." - World Record by iamVirus(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2017

WizKid debuts a new single, "Sweet Love."
As WizKid's relationship with Drake grows, the rapper's name continues to get cemented worldwide. His collaboration with Drake, "Hush Up The Silence" dropped officially on OVO Sound Radio at the beginning of February, after suffering a leak. The Nigerian artist is back today with another Apple Music premiere, this time for his single "Sweet Love." The music video released alongside Zane Lowe's Beats 1 premiere. Check out the visual below too.
For the visual, WizKid gives fans a glimpse at his live shows in Africa. Ahead of the song premiere, Ebro talks with WizKid about the song itself: "The "Sweet Love" song is just about me wanting sweet love and good vibes, basically all that is what I try to push when I'm making music." He's definitely successful to that effect-- the song, which he says was inspired by "Ojuelegba," contains feel-good, jazzy horns and an island vibe, with plucky guitar strings and maracas.
WizKid reportedly just signed a deal with RCA Records as well. Congrats!!

cc: lalasticlala
Listen Here

Source: http://360jamng.net/video-audio-wizkid-sweet-love/
Re: Wizkid Debuts A New Single, "Sweet Love." - World Record by iamVirus(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wow! Baba nla
Re: Wizkid Debuts A New Single, "Sweet Love." - World Record by Khd95(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Its nothing different from what we already know
Re: Wizkid Debuts A New Single, "Sweet Love." - World Record by VulgarLee(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Daddy yo holding it down for naija

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: DNA (@itz_dna) - How Can (prdoduced By Don Jazzy) / From Breadseller To Superstar - Olajumoke Celebrates 1st Year Anniversary Of Her / OAP Tushbee Speaks On The Apostle And The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.