Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order (612 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics / MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order by Icedprince1d(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
A Nicaraguan woman has died today after she was stripped naked and thrown into a burning fire in order to scare away "demons" from her body, according to the Nicaraguan authorities the woman was burnt beyond recognition, as evangelical Pastor Juan Gregorio Rocha Romero and four other people had been arrested.

The arrested Pastor Juan Gregorio has refused to accept that he committed any offense, " the woman fell into the fire without anyone pushing her and a demon exited her body," he told La Prensa newspaper.

Reynaldo Peralta Rodriguez, husband of the victim said that his wife the mother of his two children was taken into a church by members who believed that she was possessed after she(the victim)
allegedly tried to attack people with a machete.

“It’s unforgivable what they did to us. They killed my wife, the mother of my two little ones,” he said. “Now what am I going to tell them?”

The victim, her husband, and two children lived in the impecunious mining township of Rosita, about 300 miles (480 kilometers) northeast of Managua prior to her death.
The Assemblies of God, the church to which Rocha reportedly belonged, issued a statement denying that Rocha Romero was one of its leaders.

cc. Seun lalasticlala

http://princepalacenews..com/2017/03/woman-dies-after-she-was-stripped-naked.html#.WLczsq2dXuU

Re: Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fake "men of God" and foolish church members everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order by Mrjo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
The name of this news, is body weakness.
Re: Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order by LAFO: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order by DozieInc(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa
Re: Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order by luvmijeje(f): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
End time pastor.
Re: Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
check well he must be related to Rev king

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order by petra1(m): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2017
Icedprince1d:

The arrested Pastor Juan Gregorio has refused to accept that he committed any offense, " the woman fell into the fire without anyone pushing her and a demon exited her body," he told La Prensa newspaper.

The pastor may be right . Let's remember Jesus faced a case like that .

Matthew 17:15
15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

It can be a satanic set up
Re: Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order by yomi007k(m): 1:29am On Mar 02, 2017
petra1:

The pastor may be right . Let's remember Jesus faced a case like that .

Matthew 17:15
15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

It can be a satanic set up

So would u do d same?
Re: Woman Dies After She Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Into A Burning Fire In Order by petra1(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2017
yomi007k:

So would u do d same?

Would I do what?

(1) (Reply)

Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. / Kenya Again ?.!!!!!!! / Lifes Not Worth It......i Give Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.