Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. (612 Views)

BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds / Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by MasterJoe(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lately, I came across two fellows of opposite sex, locked, stocked and barreled in an intense argument on whether angels are males or females. Astoundingly, contrary to my expectation, while the young gentleman was arguing for the existence of both male and female angels, the pretty lady was arguing for the existence of only male angels. Well, personally, I can't really say, since I'm yet to visually perceive any sought of angel. Nevertheless, inferring from the scriptures, I guess we have something to think about.
You see, the Bible says nothing about female angels. There is no need for a female angel because they are all immortal and do not need to reproduce with each other and make children, they are all male. Maybe people envisaged angels to be women because women are more soft and peaceful than men. But it is not what the Bible says, only what people think.
The following verses show that angels are actually male.
Genesis 6:2
that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they choose.
Genesis 6:4
there were giants of the earth in those days, and also afterwards, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
Something to think about right. Obviously, God created angels and when angels have children with humans, their children will grow up to be giants.
What do you think?
Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by johnydon22(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
male God, male angels, male jesus and holy spirits, male apostles and all - heaven sounds more like a gay get together

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
johnydon22:
male God, male angels, male jesus and holy spirits, male apostles and all - heaven sounds more like a gay get together

Your cerebellum is faulty,you lack balance.

COWARD!!!
Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by donnffd(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
MasterJoe:
Lately, I came across two fellows of opposite sex, locked, stocked and barreled in an intense argument on whether angels are males or females. Astoundingly, contrary to my expectation, while the young gentleman was arguing for the existence of both male and female angels, the pretty lady was arguing for the existence of only male angels. Well, personally, I can't really say, since I'm yet to visually perceive any sought of angel. Nevertheless, inferring from the scriptures, I guess we have something to think about.
You see, the Bible says nothing about female angels. There is no need for a female angel because they are all immortal and do not need to reproduce with each other and make children, they are all male. Maybe people envisaged angels to be women because women are more soft and peaceful than men. But it is not what the Bible says, only what people think.
The following verses show that angels are actually male.
Genesis 6:2
that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they choose.
Genesis 6:4
there were giants of the earth in those days, and also afterwards, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
Something to think about right. Obviously, God created angels and when angels have children with humans, their children will grow up to be giants.
What do you think?

When Atheists say your God is a misogynistic maniac, you would start to shout at the top of your lungs...just imagine what you are saying and the annoying thing about this is some female theists would still come and defend this...una well done o!

3 Likes

Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
jeffrizzy1:

COWARD!!!
And some Christians on NL will be wailing, "atheist are violent, impatient".

What form of e-stupidity, e-arrogancy did you just display? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by buffalowings: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
johnydon22:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by buffalowings: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
our Muslim friends should comment o
Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by oaroloye(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
SHALOM!

The term "ANGEL" means "MESSENGER."

An Angelic Being is a TELEKINETIC COMMUNICATION made of LIVING ENERGY.

It is a WEAK being that HAS TO appear in person somewhere. A POWERFUL being SENDS A SPIRITUAL ENERGY DUPLICATE of Itself, to do whatever It wants. That is its Angel.

GOD DIRECTLY COMMUNICATES LIFE TO EVERY LIVING THING. Without this operation, nothing lives.

Spirit Beings have WAVELIKE PROPERTIES- so the INTERFERENCE between the "GOD-WAVE" and the "CREATURE-WAVE" creates a "WAVE-ENTITY" that is a Living Being in its own right- which is that creature's ANGEL.

ASSOCIATIONS of Creatures together creates such an INTERFERENCE-PATTERN ENTITY- which is also THEIR Angel.

This Knowledge can be used to control and guide Entities on the Eight Dynamics Levels, by manipulating one's Awareness Level.

2 Likes

Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by lepasharon(f): 2:17am On Mar 30, 2017
jeffrizzy1:

COWARD!!!

You mad? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by oaroloye(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2017
SHALOM!

Spirit Beings do have Gender- I have an explanation of that important fact, right here.

Male and Female are not interchangeable.

Therefore MALE HOMOSEXUALITY is an ABOMINATION, while LESBIANISM is non-productive, at best.
Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by johnydon22(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2017
jeffrizzy1:

COWARD!!!
hahahahahahahahaha relax sir, have a beer grin
Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by johnydon22(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The term "ANGEL" means "MESSENGER."

An Angelic Being is a TELEKINETIC COMMUNICATION made of LIVING ENERGY.

It is a WEAK being that HAS TO appear in person somewhere. A POWERFUL being SENDS A SPIRITUAL ENERGY DUPLICATE of Itself, to do whatever It wants. That is its Angel.

GOD DIRECTLY COMMUNICATES LIFE TO EVERY LIVING THING. Without this operation, nothing lives.

Spirit Beings have WAVELIKE PROPERTIES- so the INTERFERENCE between the "GOD-WAVE" and the "CREATURE-WAVE" creates a "WAVE-ENTITY" that is a Living Being in its own right- which is that creature's ANGEL.

ASSOCIATIONS of Creatures together creates such an INTERFERENCE-PATTERN ENTITY- which is also THEIR Angel.

This Knowledge can be used to control and guide Entities on the Eight Dynamics Levels, by manipulating one's Awareness Level.
what a really nice theory this is..
Re: Drop It! Angels Were And Are Never Females. by brandonobi(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
everything is mere speculation, that is unless u have actually seen them, and not in the dream

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual (meaningful Christian Fellowship)18/06/2017 / Not Only Women And Children Are At Risk Of Rape! [cp, Cc, And Lrh.] / Detailed Veiw Of End Time (with Signs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.