Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. (647 Views)

How To Identify All Tecno Problems And The Solutions / My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 02, 2017
Hello guys..this my j5 has been given me headache since last week..the battery keeps draining like tap water.at first I thought it was battery issue..I went and bought a new battery..still the issue persists..

Once the battery reaches 40%, it starts draining like seconds.. Now I even thought charger was the issue again..I bought another new charger..but all to no avail..

Please note that the battery comes with 1950 mah..now that one get spoilt while I was dissembling it when I thought its the battery.. So I bought the one of 1450mah,because I serached every phone outlet but I couldn't see the so battery. So I settled for 1450mah battery since it can size it..

This has been given me headache recently.. Where might the problem be..?

Matured minds only please..
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Do you charge a lot with your laptop or powerbank ? Too much usage damage battery.
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 02, 2017
anotherydz:
Do you charge a lot with your laptop or powerbank ? Too much usage damage battery.
i charge wih my power bank often
so what do you suggest I do?..
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2017
Reduce charging with laptop. The ports are actually not designed to charge phones. Get a good powerbank.
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by Krystalzkris(f): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2017
i thought u were using an infinix hot 4.. Where dis one come from come dey worry ur life ni?
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i thought u were using an infinix hot 4.. Where dis one come from come dey worry ur life ni?
yeah..that one got stolen..

So I bought another one for the meantime embarassed
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by Krystalzkris(f): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
krattoss:
yeah..that one got stolen..
So I bought another one for the meantime embarassed
eeeeeyaaa... Ndo
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by excanny: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
krattoss:
Hello guys..this my j5 has been given me headache since last week..the battery keeps draining like tap water.at first I thought it was battery issue..I went and bought a new battery..still the issue persists..

Once the battery reaches 40%, it starts draining like seconds.. Now I even thought charger was the issue again..I bought another new charger..but all to no avail..

Please note that the battery comes with 1950 mah..now that one get spoilt while I was dissembling it when I thought its the battery.. So I bought the one of 1450mah,because I serached every phone outlet but I couldn't see the so battery. So I settled for 1450mah battery since it can size it..

You still haven't the right battery. I'm sure it's this fake roadside batteries you bought.

Did you try 3CHUB or Oraimo stores?

Your best available option now is a good powerbank.
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Krystalzkris:
eeeeeyaaa... Ndo
grin grin
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
excanny:

You still haven't the right battery. I'm sure it's this fake roadside batteries you bought.

Did you try 3CHUB or Oraimo stores?

Your best available option now is a good powerbank.

I bought the battery from authorised Nokia house...need I tell you that the follow come battery is no more in the market..

So I settled for the one that can size it..with lower mah..

But that doesn't make it to be draining like tap water when ever it reaches 49%..
embarassed
Really tired of this shii embarassed
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by excanny: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
krattoss:
I bought the battery from authorised Nokia house...need I tell you that the follow come battery is no more in the market..

So I settled for the one that can size it..with lower mah..

But that doesn't make it to be draining like tap water when ever it reaches 49%..
embarassed
Really tired of this shii embarassed

You bought a Tecno accessory from Nokia House?

Better tip: 3CHUB or Oraimo stores, you get something original, friend. Thank me later.
Re: Please Help..my Tecno Problems.. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
krattoss:

Hi @krattoss If you've been unable to resolve this issue, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for repairs. The phone's Board is faulty. You can book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Convert List Of Phone Numbers To Vcf To Add On Whatsapp Group / I Need Ipad Mini 2 / Who Has Install Latest Mystic Os V7 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Rom For Tecnoy6? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.