Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Bankyw Lists 5 Requirements He Wants In A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bankyw Lists 5 Requirements He Wants In A Woman (734 Views)

Bankyw, Falz, Ebuka, Bisola Join 3,000 Young Nigerians On #voteyourfuture Campai / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankyw Lists 5 Requirements He Wants In A Woman by Nnamdd1(m): 5:20am On Mar 02, 2017
BankyW has listed five key requirements he wants in a woman.

Ladies, see the following and see if you meet the requirements, you might just be the lucky one.

1. She must have some ambition. Whatever it is that you choose to do, be ambitious in that. Have something that you are going after. I don't want a stay at home woman. A woman that has nothing going on. Whatever it is. You don't need to be a billionaire, you don't need to be making a lot of money, just have something you are working on.

2. A love for family and a love for God are very important to me because I am a very family oriented guy. I'm very into my family time and I want a woman who's about that as well.
Friendly... because I have friends from all walks of life. I don't only relate with one sort of person. So

3. I don't want somebody who is only comfortable in ratchet places or boujee (high class) places. You have to be able to cross the divide.

4. I like to cook, so my wife doesn't really need to know how to cook. I'm cool with that. It is more important to me that you are skilled in the other room (laughs) than in the kitchen.

5. Personal development. Education might not be necessary but personal development is. You never stop learning even if it is not in a classroom. So have that drive to develop yourself.

You have all these listed 5 Requirements? Head over to BankyW social media pages..

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/bankyw-lists-5-requirements-he-wants-in.html?m=1

Re: Bankyw Lists 5 Requirements He Wants In A Woman by BIDEEN: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Bros dey find new boogies again
Re: Bankyw Lists 5 Requirements He Wants In A Woman by kokoA(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Bros, I are almost 40 o.
Re: Bankyw Lists 5 Requirements He Wants In A Woman by Sharplakezy(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2017
Linda is having all these....bros u can b of help
Re: Bankyw Lists 5 Requirements He Wants In A Woman by Nixiepie(f): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2017
Na there u go old put ,iranu
Re: Bankyw Lists 5 Requirements He Wants In A Woman by dangotesmummy: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Realistic goals.very pragmatic and real guy.anyway may God help him find the kind of woman who fits in his description

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here Everybody-okpeke Has Finally Revealed The Voice Behind Bigbrother NG / Big Brother Nigeria Contestant, Kemen Disqualified For Trying To Rape Tboss Vide / What Fans Are Saying About Mercy Aigbe’s Marriage Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.