Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Forget About Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Forget About Super Eagles (606 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget About Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2009
If you know you wish to enjoy the up coming world cup tournament to the fullest, I suggest you support a team you believe will perform impressively whether your national team or not. Personally am rooting for spain and not super eagles cos I believe spain will make me happy all through and the super eagles will disappoint.

I rather blame our weakness on the players and not the coach. Our players can kick the ball but their brains can't calculate properly on the pitch. I believe some players are better than the others and having the right combination of players makes the difference. That is just the difference between Chelsea and a bottom club. Even if Amodu our coach takes charge in coaching Chelsea, I don't think Chelsea will ever go down the bottom using the same combination of players. But if all the coaches of the top European clubs combine their field arithmetics together and coach the super eagles using the same set of players, I doubt if much difference will be made.
Re: Forget About Super Eagles by snowdrops(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2009
Now you ve had your winge
Shebi you go go sleep.
Re: Forget About Super Eagles by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2009
fork u bros
Re: Forget About Super Eagles by snowdrops(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2009
bboiabb:

fork u bros
Which of your family member you dey refer to?
Re: Forget About Super Eagles by mamagee3(f): 2:41am On Dec 16, 2009
How can we forget about our Super Eagles? undecided
Re: Forget About Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
snowdrops:

Which of your family member you dey refer to?

since u dey ask, na u i dey refer 2(thank god i no be your family member, AND u sef u think that u r funny in ur mind eh?
revelation: u r as dry as the sahara desert, ok?
Re: Forget About Super Eagles by deb(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Poster

and you don't think the super eagles will perform better under Siasia? don't agree with you on the subject of players being our problem as a nation.How do you expect a team to perform well when your so called coach amodu doesn't believe it takes a good midfield to win a football match. Small boys who play pS2 will do better with our present crop of players than shuaibu,cause they understand the physicality, the technicality, the tacticality (allow me to use the word) and mentality involved in football even at their own level. You think this eagles won't look different under Wenger, Ferguson or Mourinho? You better think twice.

(1) (Reply)

Lukman And Ideye Don Hang / Akpan Earns Praise From Top Officials / Didier Drogba Fractures Elbow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.