Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 (58798 Views)

Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 / Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by akmillion: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
martinsfm:
Then why are u still ffwing this thread?

lol... that's no grounds for unfollowing the thread.... there are so many things one can learn here...mistakes, experience, ideas.... and so on
i got the NYSC mail and didn't get the test invite... took my mind off it too but m still here.... so....?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by martinsfm(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Same here...bt I have my mind still on it
akmillion:

lol... that's no grounds for unfollowing the thread.... there are so many things one can learn here...mistakes, experience, ideas.... and so on
i got the NYSC mail and didn't get the test invite... took my mind off it too but m still here.... so....?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
happy sunday
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by okpala95(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
I've not seen mail from Citi people ooo. Weti dey shele na?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by 4lake4real: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2017
citi bank pls mail me too.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Lepkacious: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2017
ideologies:

Interested candidates should click here to apply
please what's that user name and password for?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by chosen22: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2017
The test link will be send to another Batch of applicant ON or BEFORE Friday. Those that have been feeling discouraged should be Positive in their thought.

Again we have not being hearing from those who have been taking the exam. Was the exam CHEAP or DIFFICULT? What was the CHALLENGES YOU ENCOUNTER? etc. Please try and share with the HOUSE.

If the job is yours, it will still be yours.

Good day everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by mayoor15(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
chosen22:
The test link will be send to another Batch of applicant ON or BEFORE Friday. Those that have been feeling discouraged should be Positive in their thought.

Again we have not being hearing from those who have been taking the exam. Was the exam CHEAP or DIFFICULT? What was the CHALLENGES YOU ENCOUNTER? etc. Please try and share with the HOUSE.

Good day everyone.
Nothing much to report, 12 questions, each lasting for 75seconds, the options are plenty so you cant say what u did, overall u nid to be quite good at guessing cos u'll need it

3 Likes

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by akmillion: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
chosen22:

Good day everyone.

lol... u sound quite optimistic....where's ur source or ure merely speculating... i hope ure for real tho
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by blazingkings(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
mayoor15:
Nothing much to report, 12 questions, each lasting for 75seconds, the options are plenty so you cant say what u did, overall u nid to be quite good at guessing cos u'll need it

Exactly....12 questions some were 90secs, some were 75secs. The options are so many so u really need to be good at guessing if the time is short which I assure you it is. Before you can interpret the table before thinking of how to solve, time must have gone. So in general you need to be fast. When I say fast I mean real Fast

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
blazingkings:

Exactly....12 questions some were 90secs, some were 75secs. The options are so many so u really need to be good at guessing if the time is short which I assure you it is. Before you can interpret the table before thinking of how to solve, time must have gone. So in general you need to be fast. When I say fast I mean real Fast

Hope this helps
Got to a point i stopped trying to interpret table self
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lepkacious:
please what's that user name and password for?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by chosen22: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
mayoor15:

Thanks for sharing.

The is something I will like to find out. I know you did the online practice test before you went ahead to take the main exam. Now the table they used in the main exam was it the same table that they use in the practice test?

If it was different, how was it different or was it a different questions they asked on the same table?

Looking forward in hearing from you all that have taken the exam. Thanks
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by blazingkings(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
chosen22:

Thanks for sharing.

The is something I will like to find out. I know you did the online practice test before you went ahead to take the main exam. Now the table they used in the main exam was it the same table that they use in the practice test?

If it was different, how was it different or was it a different questions they asked on the same table?

I don't really understand your question. But the practice question is a lot different from the main questions. The practice questions are juat to prepare your mind to how the questions will come. In the practice question u had 1table with 3questions frim it but in the main one you have one table to one question.

Like I said you really need to be fast in interpreting tables, solving and picking your answer cos I bet you the time frame for each question in choking. If you have not done yours just gather the guts and do it. Thanks
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by mayoor15(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
chosen22:

Thanks for sharing.

Hope blazingking has answered your question
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2017
chosen22:

Good day everyone.

Since there is no email/SMS from them with regards to this, can we contact them to find out what's happening?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Olinga(f): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Like play like play no mail oh till now
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by nwagbaradav: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olinga:

Hahahaha... I dey tell you oo... Like play like play... grin grin
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olinga:
stay positive
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Graysmooth(f): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na wa oo... No test link yet cry cry.... I have hope shaaa, multinationals like this always follow due process smiley

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
I salute your courage. Try other jobs and zero your mind on this #
mycandidadvise

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Samkeniyy:
I salute your courage. Try other jobs and zero your mind on this #
mycandidadvise
what does it cost you to keep believing?
Have you worked with HR team before?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2017
ideologies:
what does it cost you to keep believing?
Have you worked with HR team before?

We are on the same page as I'm also awaiting their mail because I received the NYSC update mail from them. Nevertheless I'm writing other ones

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by chosen22: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Recruitment is still on going in Citi bank. I received an email from them asking me TO COMPLETE MY APPLICATION. When I clicked the link it took me to my profile ( application form in their website) I found out that I didn't fill the section of exam I.e I didn't select any from the exam option (GMAT, SAT:MATH, SAT:VERBAL, SAT:WRITING) and I didn't enter the score. I'm confuse in that aspect. Which exam I'm to choose and which score should I enter. Those that applied successful doing that time should help me out. Thanks everyone.
mayoor15:
Hope blazingking has answered your question
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
chosen22:
Recruitment is still on going in Citi bank. I received an email from them asking me TO COMPLETE MY APPLICATION. When I clicked the link it took me to my profile ( application form in their website) I found out that I didn't fill the section of exam I.e I didn't select any from the exam option (GMAT, SAT:MATH, SAT:VERBAL, SAT:WRITING) and I didn't enter the score. I'm confuse in that aspect. Which exam I'm to choose and which score should I enter. Those that applied successful doing that time should help me out. Thanks everyone.
Same here, Mine even refused to open, the link directed me to a page that says, "error page not found". I went to my profile and found out that i actually filled everything except for the Gmat part.

As we no get Gmat score nko
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ibroh22(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thavybe:
Same here, Mine even refused to open, the link directed me to a page that says, "error page not found". I went to my profile and found out that i actually filled everything except for the Gmat part.

As we no get Gmat score nko
same here o,,,the page was saying error,page not found,pls aw do we go about it,i have sent e-mail back to them as regards that
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by soria4real(f): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Me too just received the mail telling me incomplete registration and I don't know what to do again oooo
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ibroh22(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
chosen22:
what is the way forward bro,,I was sent the mail but it's showing error,i went to my profile and see that I didn't fill the exam score because I no get,please what's the way forward......oga ideologies and those that have registered before should come to our aid.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ibroh22(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
soria4real:
Me too just received the mail telling me incomplete registration and I don't know what to do again oooo
wen u click on the link,wat did you have?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by soria4real(f): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
ibroh22:

wen u click on the link,wat did you have?

Dis is wat is showing me

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ibroh22(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
soria4real:

Dis is wat is showing me
same here sis,,,those that have pass through this should just enlighten us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? / If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.