Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier (3345 Views)

Practicing Medicine In Canada Or USA Which Is Easier And Better?? / Where Is The Best And Easier Country To Travel To With Less Funds? / Which Is Easier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Miles300: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Please guys which of this are easier to pass
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Suplexx: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Miles300:
Please guys which of this are easier to pass

I think it's PTE, according to what someone told me.

Although it was IELTS I wrote. My result was okay. I have not written PTE.
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Miles300: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Suplexx:

I think it's PTE, according to what someone told me.

Although it was IELTS I wrote. My result was okay. I have not written PTE.
I got 8bands in ielts it wasn't as difficult as I thought tho !
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Suplexx: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Miles300:
I got 8bands in ielts it wasn't as difficult as I thought tho !

Please can I have your wassap no? Need to know more about the self sponsored stuff. Cos many people said it is far better to use a sponsor.
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Miles300: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Suplexx:

Please can I have your wassap no? Need to know more about the self sponsored stuff. Cos many people said it is far better to use a sponsor.
bro I use my account and apply at the embassy and I got my visa ! It depends on wat u want . I only share my experience so dat people can decide on wat choice to use !
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Suplexx: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Miles300:
bro I use my account and apply at the embassy and I got my visa ! It depends on wat u want . I only share my experience so dat people can decide on wat choice to use !

I have mine too. But they said a business account wont work, except salary account. They said they would assume the money in business account can be withdraw after the statement has been printed.

And I will likely go through Egypt. No one seems to know what they demand at Estonian embassy in Egypt.

If your own statement worked for you, I would like to use mine too when I get to Egypt.

Any advise is welcome.
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Miles300: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Suplexx:

I have mine too. But they said a business account wont work, except salary account. They said they would assume the money in business account can be withdraw after the statement has been printed.

And I will likely go through Egypt. No one seems to know what they demand at Estonian embassy in Egypt.

If your own statement worked for you, I would like to use mine too when I get to Egypt.

Any advise is welcome.
they don't he j all those things wat they are after is youtransaction history and I had 2m in my account .. they didn't ask me wat I was doin nd all dat ....
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Suplexx: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Miles300:
they don't he j all those things wat they are after is youtransaction history and I had 2m in my account .. they didn't ask me wat I was doin nd all dat ....

Thanks a lot
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Suplexx: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Miles300:

Can statement as at June ending be okay when I get to Egypt in mid August?
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Miles300: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Suplexx:

Can statement as at June ending be okay when I get to Egypt in mid August?
it doesn't count be to be on safe side try get July statements ! It's early enough before your appointment in august
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Suplexx: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2017
Miles300:
it doesn't count be to be on safe side try get July statements ! It's early enough before your appointment in august

Ok
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by princelynx: 2:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Miles300:

Pls can I have your WhatsApp number? I want to discuss something with you. Thanks.
Re: PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier by Miles300: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2017
princelynx:

Pls can I have your WhatsApp number? I want to discuss something with you. Thanks.
ellenspart@gmail.com mail me

(1) (Reply)

Are They The Shortest Tribe In The World? / How Do I Get To Teslim Balogun Stadium From Iyana-ipaja / Vienna, The World Best Livable City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.