Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Major Ways To Get Rid Of Laziness And Feel Motivated - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Major Ways To Get Rid Of Laziness And Feel Motivated (525 Views)

Watch Motivational Video-laziness Will Kill Your Chances Of Success(watch Video) / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / Open Heavens Daily Devotional Messages September 7, 2017 – A Motivated Mindset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Ways To Get Rid Of Laziness And Feel Motivated by Pospitips(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Although, laziness is common and a natural part of life, it has the potential to completely consume us. Personally there are times laziness causes me to feel trapped, no matter what I do, I cannot shake it off. I feel tired, sit down for some time and feel unable to be active, avoiding to do anything productive.

“When we hold back out of laziness, that is when we tie ourselves into knots of boredom.” – Walter Annenberg

Being lazy is actually depressing, in order to carry out our daily activities and work efficiently we must learn how to overcome laziness.

Read more https://pospitips./2017/03/01/major-ways-to-get-rid-of-laziness-and-feel-motivated/

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me Or......... / Lagos State Demolish (immigrant)slum / Hilarious... Nairalanders You Guys Must See This O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.