Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes (42102 Views)

How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by bumi10(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2017
When i saw this post, i nearly fell on the floor while laughing. Mothers no get chills oo especially when their daughters are getting to 28 or 29 years old. They are poised to do anything within their powers to make sure they hook them up at least. I bow for mothers ooo.

The way some mothers now wish their unmarried adult daughters happy birthday on social media is frightening o! See the way they wish them happy birthday on social media this days and tell me if this is not and advert...lol

Check out how Mama Bola wished Bola happy birthday last week.

Happy birthday to a beautiful Princess from the royal family of Eko Akete (Lagos), favourite niece of Otunba Mike Adenuga (Glo Chairman).
-
A well brought up child, wife material 100 yards, prayerful hard working woman, a very good cook, In fact if you eat her Pounded yam and efo riro, you will turn to Oliver Twist and ask for more.
-
A daughter of Zion, prayer warrior and intelligent woman. Meek as a sheep, she minds her own business, will never go through your phone at all
-
Any man who gets married to her would be the luckiest man in this world, Uncle Glo will foot the wedding bill and relocate them to wherever they choose in the world
-
Happy birthday my precious daughter.

Abeg watin una think?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/how-mothers-advertise-their-daughters.html

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by softMarket(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Lemme come and be going abeg,i dont want to laugh!

grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by yemsai(f): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Funny.. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Oblitz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
So funny!
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by mazizitonene(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by DozieInc(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
The mom must be an advertising agent. cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
lol ;Dlol
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
the mama dey do wats best for her dauther na grin grin grin grin grin.but again why would a beautiful young lady find it difficult to get a suitor....me i am not understanding oo.

2 Likes

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by veekid(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2017

wife material 100%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by VickyRotex(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy lwtmb! cheesy cheesy

Na when human being turn commodity? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by elganzar(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
lol!
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Guyman02: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
I think the Igbos do it better, the father of the girl will just invite the young man he fancy to visit Mike Adenuga (her uncle) and Mike Adenuga will ask the girls father, is that the husband of Nkechi my Niece that will get the latest BMW X7 and the N20m and trip to Paris for honeymoon that I promised her for her wedding? So when is the wedding date and where is your wedding invitation card, I will like Ifeanyi Ubah, Tony Elumelu and Dangote to be there, please get me cards for them too you hear?

Na right there the young man go fix him wedding date even if he is just meeting the girl for the first time. grin grin

He will reply 'OK Chiefu Adenuga you willy get my vely sipecial Wedding card vely vely early tomolo morning with a bottru of wine to gleet you sir. grin grin

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Pearly255(f): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin I'm of age not married yet... Abeg come hook me up too. grin grin lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by wizzlyd(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
;Dby
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by aywhy93(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol... Some mothers no get chill at all ooh. At the end of the day, they go push her into one Alhaji's home, Alhaji onifaaji...!

That was how the mum of the bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding started doing unpaid advert for me, advertising her daughter, not knowing my gf was around there lowkeyly. Shey I tell you say I wan marry orobo ni ma? My gf just dey smile stylishly few meters away, I'm the only one seeing the 'if they born you well' in her face. I quickly laugh comot the place.
#NaijaMothersHehn

#SlimGirlsRock though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by NameChecker: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pishure or adonbilivit
angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
women and marriage. those waiting for the perfect man . una go wait tire

4 Likes

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Donald7610: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
That's my mom
lol

1 Like

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Our sisters and mothers in South West are very great in exuding their virtues...check out morning greetings cheesy
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Moisugarr: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
bumi10:
When i saw this post, i nearly fell on the floor while laughing. Mothers no get chills oo especially when their daughters are getting to 28 or 29 years old. They are poised to do anything within their powers to make sure they hook them up at least. I bow for mothers ooo.

The way some mothers now wish their unmarried adult daughters happy birthday on social media is frightening o! See the way they wish them happy birthday on social media this days and tell me if this is not and advert...lol

Check out how Mama Bola wished Bola happy birthday last week.

Happy birthday to a beautiful Princess from the royal family of Eko Akete (Lagos), favourite niece of Otunba Mike Adenuga (Glo Chairman).
-
A well brought up child, wife material 100 yards, prayerful hard working woman, a very good cook, In fact if you eat her Pounded yam and efo riro, you will turn to Oliver Twist and ask for more.
-
A daughter of Zion, prayer warrior and intelligent woman. Meek as a sheep, she minds her own business, will never go through your phone at all
-
Any man who gets married to her would be the luckiest man in this world, Uncle Glo will foot the wedding bill and relocate them to wherever they choose in the world
-
Happy birthday my precious daughter.

Abeg watin una think?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/how-mothers-advertise-their-daughters.html

LOL!
The Mum no wan hear say...
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by holysainbj(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Now what's this? Even made FP
Buhari!!!
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Franchise21(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
African women
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
MAVRODIAL ADVERTS

1 Like

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by babyfaceafrica: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Noted
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by YINKS89(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
With all those qualities nd no hubby den dey nid to visit their ancestors.
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
My life as an Illegal immigrant in Malaysia. angry embarassed embarassed

Read It Here
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by shamecurls(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Advertisement!

She just didn't state if her daughter was good, energetic, acrobatic and flexible in bed or a log of wood

1 Like

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
shocked
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Jabioro: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
All my teeth are out.. OP come and pick it.. you have posted something dangerous to my rips.. make na help me ooo! I don't dye..
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by clerkent(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
did I hear adenuga will relocate us(hope not Somali) .pinchure of the gal make I go show my pop Se wife material Don land
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by repogirl(f): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol! If she doesn't advertise her pikin, who will?

4 Likes

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
The thing wey this marriage of a thing go cause ehn, na only God know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.