Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes (42111 Views)

How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Jakasibo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pearly255:
grin grin I'm of age not married yet... Abeg come hook me up too. grin grin lol
Am here baby with my hook
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by bizhop01: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
This one pass marketing
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by metallisc(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pearly255:

Oya come and join my agency for effective hook-up advertisement... guaranteed to work in less than six weeks! grin grin grin
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by metallisc(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
shamecurls:
Advertisement!

She just didn't state if her daughter was good, energetic, acrobatic and flexible in bed or a log of wood

1 Like

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by obailala(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
bumi10:
When i saw this post, i nearly fell on the floor while laughing. Mothers no get chills oo especially when their daughters are getting to 28 or 29 years old. They are poised to do anything within their powers to make sure they hook them up at least. I bow for mothers ooo.

The way some mothers now wish their unmarried adult daughters happy birthday on social media is frightening o! See the way they wish them happy birthday on social media this days and tell me if this is not and advert...lol

Check out how Mama Bola wished Bola happy birthday last week.

Happy birthday to a beautiful Princess from the royal family of Eko Akete (Lagos), favourite niece of Otunba Mike Adenuga (Glo Chairman).
-
A well brought up child, wife material 100 yards, prayerful hard working woman, a very good cook, In fact if you eat her Pounded yam and efo riro, you will turn to Oliver Twist and ask for more.
-
A daughter of Zion, prayer warrior and intelligent woman. Meek as a sheep, she minds her own business, will never go through your phone at all
-
Any man who gets married to her would be the luckiest man in this world, Uncle Glo will foot the wedding bill and relocate them to wherever they choose in the world
-
Happy birthday my precious daughter.

Abeg watin una think?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/how-mothers-advertise-their-daughters.html

Will never go through your phone.. Interesting! grin cheesy
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Aceskay(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pls how can i get Bola's number very urgent pls.... Tnks
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by adadike281(f): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54208356][/quote] that is what u will grab quickly. Ajo nwa!
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Pearly255(f): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
metallisc:

Oya come and join my agency for effective hook-up advertisement... guaranteed to work in less than six weeks! grin grin grin
Hahaha hahaha 419... I nor marry again o grin grin
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Gudfrie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pearly255:

Let's know if you are serious so that we can start the process abi Wetin u tink pearly?
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Humility017(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol. funny you
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Humility017(m): 5:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Pearly255:

I like your sincerity though.....where do u reside?
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by Gome23: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ha ha ha ha ha ha .................well ma love still goes to my precious mum........For all her prayers that God answered on ma head
Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by metallisc(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
adadike281:
that is what u will grab quickly. Ajo nwa!

ogini di?

fine, correct babe.... grin grin grin grin

Re: How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes by belcom10(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.