Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna (842 Views)

Shocking: Over 30 Nigerians Slaughtered In Mass Killing During 24-hour Curfew / Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Syndicate Behind Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Busted In 10-hour Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
The Kaduna State Security Council has relaxed the 24-hour curfew imposed on Kaura and Jema’a local government areas.
A statement from the Special Assistant to governor El-Rufai on Media and Publicity, Mr. Samuel Aruwan said the curfew would now be enforced only between 6pm and 6am daily.
Recalling that the curfew was imposed because of the Fulani herdsmen killings of Christians in the local governments some weeks ago.

Lalasticlala, I'm reporting right now

undecided
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
okay
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Gurumaharaji(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wen d Fulanis attacked, d dwarf will placed a curfew to stop d Christians from retaliating..Wen Karma is thru wit BuRARI , Hellufay will be next

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Wen d Fulanis attacked, d dwarf will placed a curfew to stop d Christians from retaliating..Wen Karma is thru wit BuRARI , Hellufay will be next
How old are you?
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
you are not far from the truth bro.
xstry:
How old are you?
but he is right undecided

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
[b]you are not far from the truth bro.
[/b]but he is right undecided
what do you know undecided
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
what do you know undecided
I will tell you stories, even though you were born and brought up in KD undecided
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
I will tell you stories, even though you were born and brought up in KD undecided
you know nothing.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
you know nothing.
thats from your plastic mind undecided.
Guess you are a muslim.

lalasticlala, lunch break

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
thats from your plastic mind undecided.
Guess you are a muslim.

lalasticlala, lunch break

everyone with a contrary opinion is a Muslim to you.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:

everyone with a contrary opinion is a Muslim to you.
because I know better undecided

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
because I know better undecided
okay. Stick to what you know
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
okay. Stick to what you know
just go

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
just go
just stop creating stoopid threads. It's not smart
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Totino: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
OK
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by watchgreatness: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sorry for making you hate since you saw a man in love with your friend and only she know why she wanted while love lived but damn I'm used to the haters because we to busy getting bigger quietly but y'all really got hate for me like u made u couldn't have sex with me too or I was a real when love was honest that I never flirted with u.
But u females know who u is hating on me not because u care bout childish1 but wondered what made her special
I will live with failure. And open to haters. Means we doing it right
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by watchgreatness: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Remember Mimi:

They hated us because we showed u found a man who can have the world because u seen me do it
Without having to be hypocrite or kiss the booty. Nope just good old fashioned street smarts and tons of heart.
Keep up our daily funny hours with these overly detailed gossip while we saying y'all the ones hurting the most...rich at the moment....in love at the moment but you guys scare us...how will this hate and jealousy help u in your future
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2, this is where you are serving right
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:
hHateU2, this is where you are serving right
Nope
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
HateU2:
Nope
You saw my mention yesterday right. Why are you doing this... Anyways, I won't bother you again...

Hope you are doing fine sha
Re: 24-hour Curfew Lifted In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You saw my mention yesterday right. Why are you doing this... Anyways, I won't bother you again...

Hope you are doing fine sha
I have told you nah
Im fine, thanks

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of 4 Oil Thieves Sentenced To 120yrs Imprisonment Each By Court / Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl / Wanted: N1m Bounty On Kehinde Famose For Stealing N8m (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.