Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl (861 Views)

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis / Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl by Olanews: 4:40am On Mar 23, 2017
What's the craziest thing you've ever done to impress someone you liked? Chances are, it didn't involve knowingly putting your life on the line. Australian backpacker Lee De Paauw jumped into crocodile infested waters to impress Sophie Patterson, the girl he's dating. He was savagely attacked by a crocodile but luckily, he escaped with extensive injuries to his arm after putting up a fight. He said all he could think was:

“Holy crap, I’m gone for sure." “At that point, I punched it in the snout. The second hit, I got it straight in the eye and then it let go."
Sophie said:
“It all happened very fast, pretty much as soon as he jumped in, there was splashing and screaming." “There was a lot of blood. A lot of bone. It was just pretty horrendous.”
Even after the traumatic experience, De Paauw appears to still be smitten with Patterson. He says they plan to see a movie together, once he’s released from the hospital.
“She’s beautiful, caring and kind. I didn’t know there was a croc there,” he said. “I just done it for Sophie.”

Source: http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/teenager-who-escaped-crocodile-attack.html

Re: Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl by Olanews: 4:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl by Olanews: 4:41am On Mar 23, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl by olanaijateam: 4:44am On Mar 23, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl by DonLo: 4:50am On Mar 23, 2017
a
Re: Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl by jjbest123(m): 5:21am On Mar 23, 2017
I Just Done It For Sophie, Things We Do For Love Right? cry The Next One Now Is To Enter The Lion's Cage To Impress Sophie Again, undecided Then Punch And Kick, And Let's Here The Result
Re: Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl by Iseoluwani: 5:35am On Mar 23, 2017
Are u sure he loves the gurl

It's actually lust because he only wants her cun*

Perverse youth
Re: Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl by femolacqua(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2017
Seriously, all that for love?
Re: Teenager Almost Killed By A Crocodile While Impressing A Girl by Lastpharoah33: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2017
U called this love, dude?...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealers Busted In Asia- Videos. / Pastor And Accomplice Arrested For Beheading Boy In Ikorodu / Scammed By This Nairalander(dawodu Opeyemi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.