Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. (855 Views)

How Did You Feel After Your First Child? / South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by drsugar: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sometimes I feel pity for those who reply my chat messages with 'k' only just to prove a point.

I don't even know why they do that and neither do I bother myself with trying to figure out which point they are trying to prove by typing just 'K'.

Is it more stressful to put 'O' in front of 'K' to type 'OK' or even 'Okay/Okies/Alright'?

Anyway, na dem sabi, especially these ladies.
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
"K" the almighty conversation killer

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by thonyrule(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
It can really be annoying, I feel I'm not wanted or the person isn't in the mood to chat

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by CplusJason: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
I really don't know how Mhisbliss1 feel about it. angry
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by izzou(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
The one that annoys me is when they reply your greetings with SAME

For example
Me: Good night dear

She: Same

I was chatting with a long time friend and this was our discussion

Me: It's been long oh. Really missed you

Her: Same

I quickly deleted and blocked her

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by nelsonebby(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:

For example

good move.
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by Acidosis(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:

For example

grin grin ;S
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by Alphasoar(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:

For example

Lols, at lightening speed¡¡¡¡
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by Ask4Info: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Even Papa wey borm me DEM NO BORN AM WELL MAKE I WRITE EPISTLE MAKE HE REPLY WITH 'OKAY'!.

Except if okay is the reply deserved to me message. I.e. Passing across a description, suggestion or advice.

You see, the problem with most people is that THEY NEVER HAD VALUE TO PEOPLE'S LIVES so people treat them however they deem fit.

God is my witness, people don't choose me to be their friend. I do the choosing.

If we meet or dicuss, within the first 30mins, i would try to have added value to your life, either by advice, suggestion, compliment or humour, so there's absolutely no way you wouldn't want our conversation to continue.

Ignore my call or message three straight times and it will become history of ever knowing you.

You can call it Strict or Petty, i call it Principul.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by Ask4Info: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
CplusJason:
I really don't know how Mhisbliss1 feel about it. angry

Grow up son. People like you keep getting the "K" treatment because you act too desperate and needy to get a girl's attention. Why the bolded?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by CplusJason: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2017
Ask4Info:

Grow up son. People like you keep getting the "K" treatment because you act too desperate and needy to get a girl's attention. Why the bolded?
Desperate? grin Lol, Bro, you're just another biological mistake I've to reply. The lady i mentioned will get the message.

For now, mind your fvcking business and continue slamming your forehead against the concrete floor.

Au revoir
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by Opistorincos(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
nothing really, will take it as the person is not interested in having a conversation with me
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
lol
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. by prela(f): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
i keep calm and pay back another day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Do This A Lot? / Help / Is Social Media Damaging Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.