Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit (44864 Views)

Nigerian Man Replies Critics With A Prove That He Didn't Marry Oyibo For Money / 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Kingsmeal: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2018
A South African man has earned the approval of many and his phone wouldn't stop buzzing after his reply to critics of his wife's outfit went viral.

Neo shared a photo of himself and his wife at the beach, both of them in swimwear. But some people took it upon themselves to criticize his wife for her revealing swimsuit, which they said doesn't speak well of her as a wife.

And Neo jumped to his wife's rescue with a reply that completely shut the critics up and earned him the title of husband material on Twitter.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/mans-epic-reply-to-troll-who-criticized-his-wifes-beach-outifit/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by meobizy(f): 1:54am On Oct 26, 2018
If he doesn't come to his wife's rescue then I wonder who should.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by deebrain(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Ouch.

Troll, despite making a point, crossed boundary and got served, hot.

But... Oga...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by NwaAmaikpe: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2018
shocked

The man is an effeminated foolish fvckboy to trivialize an honest chastisement.
I can even see his wife's dirty pubic region and part of her boobs.

I stand to be corrected;
1). No husband material will take his wife to the beach dressed like this,
2). No husband material will post a picture of his wife looking like this on a public forum,
3).No husband material will defend his wife's ratchedness

Lastly; no husband material looks this ugly.
It's obvious he's just asslicking the woman who condescended to marry a little-preeked wreck like him.
It also proves he is not in control of his home

Is he more husband material than Alhaji Sikiru that goes to the beach with his wife in full hijab, handgloves and socks?

225 Likes 19 Shares

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by tuoyoojo(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
some people nor fit look something and just throwaway face

they must shook mouth put

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Pebcak: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
A round of applause for this man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Heywhizzy(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
Everyone is a relationship critic on social media these days.. people want to tell you how to live your life without any single concern for theirs, it's a pity

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by BigGuyMan: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2018
This is the first time I'll be seeing South Africans using English without mixing it up with their funny language grin cheesy cheesy

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nightie(f): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by EzePromoe: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
My kind of person
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Biingoo: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
Nowadays ladies are turning this bikinis into something else. I was at the beach last weekend and I almost cummed in my pant due to the things I saw.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Bustincole(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
Das not swim suit

I tink its a MILF suit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Mopolchi: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
embarassed Her dress is too sensual. Why make the post in the first place?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
grin
Well served.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
According to the man, women should also be allowed to choose who to fucck, where and when.

Thrash!

This is Africa. We got values.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by pkang: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Na wetin concern me sef.
Na me dey shop am?
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by nanakgh(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Too many unwarranted advisors online. Even here on nairaland. Help your families with all your wisdom

No surprise tho that person obviously has no idea of how the climate can affect how you dress. .

1 Like

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Splasshhh(f): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Ok
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Real man!
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by yuncka: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2018
grin

The reply just be like ebook..

People should learn to mind their business SHA.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by SaintHilary(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2018
Good he replied but I don't see any savagery here

Savage replies are short n brief...argue with Wizkid n Jim Iyke

7 Likes

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Innobee99(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2018
His wife, not their wife.
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by wiloy2k8(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2018
why my wife go dress like this .... because she wan swim .... abeg no more swimming make we dey house

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by 01mcfadden(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2018
But to be candid, this pics no be for here

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by RiccardoTeaser4(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Sim people no dey mind their business sha...wtf... shocked
Afi sho sho like ediye...
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Joseunlimited(f): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Is it their assets?
Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by IntellectOzone(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2018
The adviser had said the bitter truth

But the Buffon won't listen until his wife is taken by another handsome man far berra than him ehnn!!

Hin yeye and mumu go do finish like 9ja Situation

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Please who understood his first point

Re: South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit by helphelp: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Jk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out / My Wife Shows No Affection / 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.