Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) (33023 Views)

Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) / Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Vicdayz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Actress Ini Edo was seen hanging out with Uche Jombo.

Its seems they are cooking something up as Uche Jombo Debuts a movie called "Heaven On My Mind".

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/ini-edo-hangs-out-with-uche-jombo-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Vicdayz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by sLentlover7778(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hope say dem don Aticulate?? I only deal with people way sabi road.. is either you Aticulate or Aticulate that's the only two option on ground now..

#Atiku2019

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Kingosytex(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
ini is still as pretty as ever!!

her "big god" is really doing a good job

19 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by MJBOLT: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
there's no big god there,she's beautiful

Kingosytex:
ini is still as pretty as ever!!

her "big god" is really doing a good job

21 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by GOFRONT(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Instead of Uche Jumbo to go and have a big god, she is here dulling herself...

Well, more grease to the elbow of the small gods of Ini

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Elnino4ladies: 4:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Two Oloshossss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by itspzpics(m): 4:58am On Oct 13, 2018
Say mamas

SEE MORE OF THEIR SEXY PHOTOS >>> HERE
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:56am On Oct 13, 2018
2 Atikulated IGBOS.. Wa shere'..

My crushes before before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by boss1310(m): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2018
may be its me but Ini Edo looks different here
The banks just reminded me that today is my birthday,I always forget these things.Happy birthday to me

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Beautiful ladies everywhere......

Dark and lovely.

Black is truly BEAUTIFUL wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Sunnah1(m): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Their wedding invitation is what am waiting for.
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Vitiligo(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2018
cool well she is a beauty
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Ajidepuzzle(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2018
She is cool and cool outfit
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Onlinealaba(m): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Them don pay their dues, make them enjoy am abeg

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rates at payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by pejuakinab: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Atikulate the fun and enjoy your life forever
Never allow anyone Bamboozle you with one fake baba abi na sai baba dem dey call it. lipsrsealed

An Atikulated mind must acquire a PVC.

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by pakani112(m): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2018
Uche my love tha year

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by GreatMahmud: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2018
Not interested in these two harl0ts..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Maket: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Are they hanging out to Atikulate of to Buharimise?
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Tonimordred(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Jombo ..canabis sametyn sametyn
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Suplexx: 6:11am On Oct 13, 2018
sLentlover7778:
Hope say dem don Athiefkuloot?? I only deal with people way sabi road.. is either you Athiefkuloot-it or Athiefkuloot that's the only two option on ground now..

#Athiefku2019 complete waste of time

Run from
Athiefkuloot
for it is not good to be Athiefkuloot-it

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by IMASTEX: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2018
Nice of them.

Meanwhile, you can get lasting natural solutions to your underperforming challenge as a man. See profile for details
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Itzurboi(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Why Ini Edo head com be like wetn dem dey use break coconut... Anyways, Good morning Nairalanders, may this weekend be Atikulate for us...
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Pavore9: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2018
GOFRONT:
Instead of Uche Jumbo to go and have a big god, she is here dulling herself...

Well, more grease to the elbow of the small gods of Ini

I hope you have given the same advice to your female relatives.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Sunnah1:
Their wedding invitation is what am waiting for.

So that them go follow you enter prison. Hahahaha. I reject it for them. You will suffer alone in that your marriage hell.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by jnrbayano(m): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Uche Jumbo I like
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by cooldipo(m): 6:20am On Oct 13, 2018
Hangers
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by manforgu: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2018
Good for them
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by SEGLIZ: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2018
That pics look like a radio station studio - observation though. like an interview/publicity for the new movie.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by olabrad: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Please does anyone know about someone called clone2020 on this forum? He had been missing since Wednesday
Re: Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2018
boss1310:
may be its me but Ini Edo looks different here
The banks just reminded me that today is my birthday,I always forget these things.Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man.U Vs Chelsea: Frank Edoho Tears Twitter User Apart After His Club's 4 -0 Win / Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts / Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.