Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space (4799 Views)

Top 3 Webhosting Companies In Nigeria: Review, Specs And Price / Free webhosting & website With Domain Name / *HOSTING/WEBHOSTING RENEWAL? We Pay for GODADDY, BLUEHOST, EHOST & HOSTGATOR etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by shugarush92(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
The usual norm now is for webhosting companies to offer their clients lots of webhosting megabytes spaces or gigabyte spaces for a low price, even when they only need a fraction of that space and may never get to use up all the megabyte or gigabyte resources that space has to offer.

If left to me I would say you ignore the space and price and look at other more important features. I am not saying this just because I have a domain and webhosting business. I am saying this because from the point of a customer and as a veteran in this business there are other things you should consider or rather do with the free extra space you are gieven or ought to get.

This is what I mean in case you dont' understand. There're some webhosts mostly foreign that allows you to use ur Cpanel server as a back up or cloud storage utility (See ihostgreen.com) while some host will not allow you to use your cpanel as a back up server.

The ideal thing would have been to use the extra space to host your extra files and be able to download or use the files on different other devices, but it isn't possible. This is one of the reasons why our own hosting is quite different. We offer you a 'few' megabytes of space and bandwidth (at least what you really need to host your site) and then offer you cloudback up services that you can upload your files (Music, documents, pictures,etc) in and have it synchronized with multiple other devices like your phone, tablet or office Desktop PC.

This means you can access your files while on the go with your phone, tablet or Desktop PC. Each webhosting or domain account ordered from ReliablehostNg.com comes with a free 2GB of free cloud storage/Back up space.

There are a few other things you should look out for also in webhosting companies like Prompt, efficient and knowledgeable support (and are they available 18 -24hrs daily?), Server Uptime and even Spam Count, esp. when You are hosting on a shared Server. So emails you send from your site don't get sent to spam because you are sharing a single hosting IP with one stupid yahoo yahoo boy somewhere.

Big or Massive hosting megabyte shouldnt be the only criteria for your ordering hosting. For more details go to www.reliablehostng.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by veekid(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2017

ah dey come
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by shams040(m): 6:51am On Mar 03, 2017
I knw I will make Dis FTC today.

www.egcandassociates.org.ng
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by kingvectorv(m): 6:56am On Mar 03, 2017
Nice write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by KingMicky3286: 6:57am On Mar 03, 2017
okay let me check your website , what your promotional code let me try your hosting . do you accept paypal

1 Like

Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by opalu: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Okay
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by KingMicky3286: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2017
shugarush92:
The usual norm now is for webhosting companies to offer their clients lots of webhosting megabytes spaces or gigabyte spaces for a low price, even when they only need a fraction of that space and may never get to use up all the megabyte or gigabyte resources that space has to offer.

If left to me I would say you ignore the space and price and look at other more important features. I am not saying this just because I have a domain and webhosting business. I am saying this because from the point of a customer and as a veteran in this business there are other things you should consider or rather do with the free extra space you are gieven or ought to get.

This is what I mean in case you dont' understand. There're some webhosts mostly foreign that allows you to use ur Cpanel server as a back up or cloud storage utility (See ihostgreen.com) while some host will not allow you to use your cpanel as a back up server.

The ideal thing would have been to use the extra space to host your extra files and be able to download or use the files on different other devices, but it isn't possible. This is one of the reasons why our own hosting is quite different. We offer you a 'few' megabytes of space and bandwidth (at least what you really need to host your site) and then offer you cloudback up services that you can upload your files (Music, documents, pictures,etc) in and have it synchronized with multiple other devices like your phone, tablet or office Desktop PC.

This means you can access your files while on the go with your phone, tablet or Desktop PC. Each webhosting or domain account ordered from ReliablehostNg.com comes with a free 2GB of free cloud storage/Back up space.

There are a few other things you should look out for also in webhosting companies like Prompt, efficient and knowledgeable support (and are they available 18 -24hrs daily?), Server Uptime and even Spam Count, esp. when You are hosting on a shared Server. So emails you send from your site don't get sent to spam because you are sharing a single hosting IP with one stupid yahoo yahoo boy somewhere.

Big or Massive hosting megabyte shouldnt be the only criteria for your ordering hosting. For more details go to www.reliablehostng.com

What is your conversion rate.... Do you accept Paypal? Do you have promotional Code?
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by unitysheart(m): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2017
Thoughtful post. In reality, should it be the business of clients to buy their hosting service by themselves? I feel it should be done by the professionals to avoid issues such as that that you have listed.

This information is good for everyone, anyways.

1 Like

Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by spytime(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2017
What is ur up and downtime? Am working on one ecommerce site which require reasonable uptime and good backup and supportive customer service
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by KingMicky3286: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Sanuzi:
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

okay i need one.... whats whatsapp contact
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Nigerian web hosting company?

I dey craze?

If there's a problem and I call the customer care, the customer care guys will be eating eba while looking at the phone to finish ringing.

nairacheap.com is the bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by ikorodureporta: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2017
House! Pls, i want to know why webmasters/admin dnt add their contact info on their sites......is it illegal to add it
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by nwaanambra1(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
Nigerian web hosting company?

I dey craze?

If there's a problem and I call the customer care, the customer care guys will be eating eba while looking at the phone to finish ringing.

nairacheap.com is the bomb.

and the nairacheap is Russian abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by internetpo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
KingMicky3286:

What is your conversion rate.... Do you accept Paypal? Do you have promotional Code?
Hi. I would answer the question as shugarush92 has been banned by NL overzealous spambots.

Yes! We accept paypal make your order and request to pay for it via PayPal at checkout point.

Conversion rate is $1 = 357.

You would have to also select $$ currency when ordering so system can convert easily for you. And you know what you due to pay. Call the number on the site anytime to speak with a customer care rep
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by internetpo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
@Sanuzi @Royalboutique n @mistergrace. Grow up. Stop acting like toddlers and derailing this thread. Follow the rules. You are warned.
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by internetpo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
spytime:
What is ur up and downtime? Am working on one ecommerce site which require reasonable uptime and good backup and supportive customer service

Answering the question as shugarush92 has been banned by NL overzealous spambots

Uptime simply means the number of times a sites server is up. Hope you know a server is a computer space where ur website, in this case, ecommerce files are stored and then visited by clients.

Downtime is the opposite, ie, the length of time a web server is down. Most good webhosts have 99% uptime. You cant always guarantee 100%.

We offer 99% too and have auto back ups n great customer support services.

Hope this helps. Call 09083599301 if u need more help.

By the way apart from good backup n customer support, I recommend you also do something regarding security for ur ecommerce site by getting an SSL certificate for it too.
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by internetpo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
ikorodureporta:
House! Pls, i want to know why webmasters/admin dnt add their contact info on their sites......is it illegal to add it

No its not illegal. Its just that from experience clients don't like it, they complain, so the best bet is to put a link to your site or put your logo and link it to your site.
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by internetpo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
nwaanambra1:

I wonder o. Dumbasses everywhere on NL undecided
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
nwaanambra1:

I meant to say namecheap.com

No so confusion just hol me this morning grin

But I will not correct it.

To lazy.
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
internetpo:

I wonder o. Dumbasses everywhere on NL undecided

I don't talk to monkeys.
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
internetpo:
@Sanuzi @Royalboutique n @mistergrace. Grow up. Stop acting like toddlers and derailing this thread. Follow the rules. You are warned.

Go and sit down Mr man.

Do you even know what derailing a thread means.

Busybody.
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by internetpo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Go and sit down Mr man.

Do you even know what derailing a thread means.

Busybody.

OK.
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by benniearinze: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
I can use my google drive or dropbox to do all these listed here
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by internetpo(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
benniearinze:
I can use my google drive or dropbox to do all these listed here
Yes! and that's why there's no need to order for a large hosting space when you don't need it or concentrate on it as a factor for choosing webhosting providers.
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by shugarush92(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Am back Guys..Nairaland spambot banned me but am back....Thank you @internetpo for answering their questions.
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by spytime(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
How much is ur SSL?
Re: Why Ordering For Large Webhosting Space When You Only Need A Few Megabyte Space by shugarush92(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
spytime:
How much is ur SSL?

Hi spytime, sorry about the delay, go slow hold me somewhere. cheesy

Depends on the type of ssl you are going for.

Positive ssl costs N12,000
com0do ssl costs N26,000
positive ssl wildcard costs N47000

all annually, you'll have to also get dedicated IPs to be able to use your ssl.
a dedicated Ip cost N2700 monthly.

find out more info and the different security grade each sssl offers at
https://reliablehostng.com/clientsarea/SSL_certificate.php

We help clients with configuration too for free.
Won't you rather order from us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Javascript For Beginners - Learn How To Script Today! / What Is The Best Form Of Content For Content Marketing Beginners? / Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.