Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Love 'Adalu' - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Love 'Adalu' (1516 Views)

How To Prepare Agidi Jollof And Adalu(beans And Corn) / Recipe: How To Prepare ADALU (beans And Sweet Corn Pottage) / How To Prepare Adalu/beans And Corn Porridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love 'Adalu' by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
'Adalu' is a delicious and nutritious Nigerian food, also known as 'Ewa ati Agbado' (Yoruba), 'Agwa na Oka' (Igbo), Wake da Masara (Hausa), Beans and Corn Porridge (English), and so on.
iLove 'Adalu' like ki-lo-de. #FavouriteMeal

Re: I Love 'Adalu' by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
"adalu re egbo re" mixture of cooked beans and cooked maize put stew on it u ar good to go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Akara With Vegetables / Indomie Cafe: What Do You Think Of The Place / Your Most Eaten Food In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.