Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance (599 Views)

First Building At Royal Haven Estate Abijo GRA Lagos. +234 8030529372 / 10 Solid Steps To Avoid Losses And Ensure Success On Your Building Project / Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance by shaw1302: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello Architechs in the building
I live on the island and i intend to start my first building project cool cool grin, I need cost price and complete breakdown from foundation to finish. The plan is a well spacious 3 bedroom all rooms Ensuite bungalow, and an attached self contain. features should include, Visitors toilet, sitting room, dining area, kitchen, laundry room, A small garden for relaxation with shade, My budget is 7.2m Naira (Land Not inclusive) Land size 60 x 120 location: Ibeju Lekki. I also need a good 3D plan for this if possible . Email me : raymond.shaw1302@gmail.com
Re: I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance by fav444(f): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Following this tread. But my project is around Awka axis.

1 Like

Re: I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Kindly send your designs and specifications to samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com as we are based on the island(ajah).

1 Like

Re: I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance by HarunaWest(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
shaw1302:
I live on the island and i intend to start my first building project cool cool grin, I need cost price and complete breakdown from foundation to finish. The plan is a well spacious 3 bedroom all rooms Ensuite bungalow, and an attached self contain. features should include, Visitors toilet, sitting room, dining area, kitchen, laundry room, A small garden for relaxation with shade, My budget is 7.2m Naira (Land Not inclusive) Land size 60 x 120 location: Ibeju Lekki. I also need a good 3D plan for this if possible . Email me : raymond.shaw1302@gmail.com
Hi, i have gone through your request,
Thats no problem.
You will get a very good design and 3D. I can handle the design aspect, but as for cost of material/labour/finishing i will implore you to see a quantity surveyor about that because professionalism wont let me do the job of a quantity as surveyor. I will send a PM. Expecting you feedback.
Re: I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance by jeftalene(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
shaw1302:

Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials, current labour rates, rough estimates and loads of useful construction tips that may help you.

Success on your project!
Re: I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance by chuksjuve(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
shaw1302:

For your landscape and beautification..
Contact us at
Chukkyconcepts Landscape & Beautifications..
We add value to your real estate project/ properties..
IG: @chukkyconcepts

Re: I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Welcome to the club...

As from today everything you want to buy (not related to the building) will be measured by how many blocks it could have gotten. grin

Every bottle of bear will be measured by how much that would have made up the amount for a bag of cement. grin cheesy

Before you let go of one piece of naira, you will think and say "chai, this one read to buy a pound of 3 inches nail o" . grin cheesy

About starting my second.

I will be monitoring.

Welcome once again to the club.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance by shaw1302: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Lol Thanks And Godspeed on your second project!
OmaniPadmeHum:
Welcome to the club...

As from today everything you want to buy (not related to the building) will be measured by how many blocks it could have gotten. grin

Every bottle of bear will be measured by how much that would have made up the amount for a bag of cement. grin cheesy

Before you let go of one piece of naira, you will think and say "chai, this one read to buy a pound of 3 inches nail o" . grin cheesy

About starting my second.

I will be monitoring.

Welcome once again to the club.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance by shaw1302: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2017
A complete breakdown and analysis would be really helpful here. with the recent economic recession, I need to know if that sum would be enough to complete my project. As i havent built anything in my Life before, i would consider myself a Novice so a professional advice would be appreciated
Re: I Intend To Start My First Building Project This Month. I Need Complete Guidance by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2017
shaw1302:

Nice one
I have a range of tested and trusted architect to recommend for you.
They will do everything u require without stressing you and also at an affordable fee

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat At Onipetesi Estate, Mangoro Ikeja / 5,000 Acres Of Land For Sale In @ Ibeju - Lekki. Title :- Gazzette / 2 Bedroom Pent House For Rent At Ogombo Ajah Lagos .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.