Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. (678 Views)

First Building At Royal Haven Estate Abijo GRA Lagos. +234 8030529372 / Cost Of Building Two Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat (self Contain) / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. by ChijiokeBen: 8:04am On May 17, 2017
I have decided to commence with a new project in my land, which will be the beginning of being a developer.
I am planning on a project of fencing a plot of land at Anambra State. After which I will be putting In place an design for 3 bed room flat of four parts to one decking and roofing.
I have little ideals about building and construction.

At first I am planning on this August to start up with the fencing. So I made some estimates
8 Trip of sand @ 10000-80000
2 trip of fine sand @ 10000- 20000
5 trip of stones @20000-100000
10 bag of cement@3100- 310000
Iron rod@ - 250000
Workers or labour fee @- 150000
Miscellaneous @ 50000

This is what I have prepared so far, if any one could help me out here, I will appreciate.

I will also like to know for a trip of sand and bags of cement, how many blocks it can produce ?
Re: Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. by snakebeat: 8:10am On May 17, 2017
ChijiokeBen:
I have decided to commence with a new project in my land, which will be the beginning of being a developer.
I am planning on a project of fencing a plot of land at Anambra State. After which I will be putting In place an design for 3 bed room flat of four parts to one decking and roofing.
I have little ideals about building and construction.

At first I am planning on this August to start up with the fencing. So I made some estimates
8 Trip of sand @ 10000-80000
2 trip of fine sand @ 10000- 20000
5 trip of stones @20000-100000
10 bag of cement@3100- 310000
Iron rod@ - 250000
Workers or labour fee @- 150000
Miscellaneous @ 50000

This is what I have prepared so far, if any one could help me out here, I will appreciate.

I will also like to know for a trip of sand and bags of cement, how many blocks it can produce ?
Congrats....Why is d quantity of your bag of cements few as compared to other materials?
what is the size of your plot?
Re: Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. by ChijiokeBen: 9:17am On May 18, 2017
snakebeat:

Congrats....Why is d quantity of your bag of cements few as compared to other materials?
what is the size of your plot?
The bag of cement is only estimated for only fencing,
The size of the land was a plot due less than a plot now because of the new road the occurred small outer portion.
I don't know if what I am estimating for it is enough, that is why I need you guys suggestion in other not to stop half way.
Then later I will do a proper survey on it and see what design to place there.
Re: Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. by snakebeat: 4:30pm On May 18, 2017
ChijiokeBen:

The bag of cement is only estimated for only fencing,
The size of the land was a plot due less than a plot now because of the new road the occurred small outer portion.
I don't know if what I am estimating for it is enough, that is why I need you guys suggestion in other not to stop half way.
Then later I will do a proper survey on it and see what design to place there.
Even if the bags of cement is for only fencing...it is still not going to be enough.

By size of your plot, i meant d measurement....
Re: Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. by ChijiokeBen: 8:31pm On May 18, 2017
snakebeat:

Even if the bags of cement is for only fencing...it is still not going to be enough.

why do u think it will not be enough?
Re: Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. by osumak2: 9:19pm On May 18, 2017
ChijiokeBen:

why do u think it will not be enough?
hello chijioke Ben I just completed my fencing project with 2 store at the front at nkwelle ezunanka here are the list I used 2'700blocks , 70bags of cement 3 trips of sand ' 2trips of granite although I still have some left..... my engineer collected 180k and gate with 5 12mm rods ring& banding wire and don't forget that u will settle ASUDEP grin
Re: Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 18, 2017
snakebeat:

I think he meant 100bags not 10bags
Re: Planning On My First Building Two Room And Living Room. by snakebeat: 9:22pm On May 19, 2017
segzy14:

I think he meant 100bags not 10bags
okay sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Everything Metal In My Apartment Shocks When You Touch It / Rent Or Buy a 3/4 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah With Just 1m / VINTAGE PARK LEKKI: Serviced 600sqm At Vintage Park Ikate Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.