Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Causes Your Bad Breath? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes Your Bad Breath? (33018 Views)

What Your Breath May Say About Your Health / HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! / See The Cause Of Your Bad Breath, Remove This And Solve The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by absoluteSuccess: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bad breadth is a really bad affliction, it can even be cause by a foul smell coming through the nasal cavity. Anyway we have regimen of treatment for bad breadth, call my number at the profile.

08097 17 4000.
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by phatasschick(f): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
A is for Apple, Agent, Ant e.t.c undecided undecided

absoluteSuccess:
A
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by spayor(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
And the worst is people with mouth odour/bad breath always have something to say!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by depezee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bad breath is common with white people. I have never seen any of them without this problem.

A lot of them wake up in the morning and go for their activities without brushing their teeth. I have seen so many of them.

2 Likes

Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Shadrackmadu(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
ahahnow:
Fourth. Thank you mum and dad for bringing me into this life to come fourth place in this thread. I hope you are proud of me. I want to use this opportunity to thank my fans for encouraging me to never give up on my dreams and I want to thank my haters too for making me stronger. Thank you God for your endless support. I love you all. One love.

Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by absoluteSuccess: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
phatasschick:
A is for Apple, Agent, Ant e.t.c undecided undecided

Lolz,

#spacebookingthingz.
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Histrings08(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
deeplow:
The hardest thing to do in life? That's pretending like the person talking to you doesn't have a mouth that smells like decayed Titus.
I can relate.. Nd this makes me wonder if I'm not guilty of d same thing... U know what I mean shey
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by alexarelano(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by sleeknick: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Aproko should be on this list angry
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by irepsuccess: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Azeequeen:
Whatever the reason,bad breath is really really really baddd
no one is disputing that
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by VeeGeeCee(f): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
ahahnow:
Fourth. Thank you mum and dad for bringing me into this life to come fourth place in this thread. I hope you are proud of me. I want to use this opportunity to thank my fans for encouraging me to never give up on my dreams and I want to thank my haters too for making me stronger. Thank you God for your endless support. I love you all. One love.
angry
ahahnow:
yu well at all?
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by praisekeyzz(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
some ppl teeth worse pass monkey own.
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Crowny11(f): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
ahahnow:

congrats bro
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by obontobolo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Some are hereditary.. Most people dont know this.
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by ikorodureporta: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Some ppl will b makin phone call & baptizin u will their breath
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by deeplow: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Histrings08:
I can relate.. Nd this makes me wonder if I'm not guilty of d same thing... U know what I mean shey

I know that feeling bro. I know my breath is okay, same as my body smell, but I am still extra careful how I talk and get too close to people.
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Bigii(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Debayor:
Bad breath, medically called halitosis, can result from poor dental health habits and may be a sign of other health problems. Bad breath can also be made worse by the types of foods you eat and other unhealthy lifestyle habits.

Causes
Most bad breath starts in your mouth, and there are many possible causes. They include:
1. Food
The breakdown of food particles in and around your teeth can increase bacteria and cause a foul odor. Eating certain foods, such as onions, garlic and spices, also can cause bad breath. After you digest these foods, they enter your bloodstream, are carried to your lungs and affect your breath.
2.Tobacco products
Smoking causes its own unpleasant mouth odor. Smokers and oral tobacco users are also more likely to have gum disease, another source of bad breath.
3.Poor dental hygiene
If you don't brush and floss daily, food particles remain in your mouth, causing bad breath. A colorless, sticky film of bacteria (plaque) forms on your teeth. If not brushed away, plaque can irritate your gums and eventually form plaque-filled pockets between your teeth and gums (periodontitis). Your tongue also can trap bacteria that produce odors. Dentures that aren't cleaned regularly or don't fit properly can harbor odor-causing bacteria and food particles.
4. Dry mouth
Saliva helps cleanse your mouth, removing particles that cause bad odors. A condition called dry mouth or xerostomia can contribute to bad breath because production of saliva is decreased. Dry mouth naturally occurs during sleep, leading to "morning breath," and it worsens if you sleep with your mouth open. Chronic dry mouth can be caused by a problem with your salivary glands and some diseases.
5. Medications
Some medications can indirectly produce bad breath by contributing to dry mouth. Others can be broken down in the body to release chemicals that can be carried on your breath.
6.Infections in your mouth
Bad breath can be caused by surgical wounds after oral surgery, such as tooth removal, or as a result of tooth decay, gum disease or mouth sores.
7.Other mouth, nose and throat conditions
Bad breath can occasionally stem from small stones that form in the tonsils and are covered with bacteria that produce odor. Infections or chronic inflammation in the nose, sinuses or throat, which can contribute to postnasal drip, also can cause bad breath.
8.Other causes
Diseases, such as some cancers, and conditions such as metabolic disorders, can cause a distinctive breath odor as a result of chemicals they produce.

http://afolabibayor..com/2017/02/what-causes-bad-breath.html?spref=tw

There
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by nonix22(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
tasceige:
Good write up..
There is this gurl having this issue sometimes ago in my place of work..

Told her to stop eating late also to brush her teeth morning & night.. Told her scrubbing and brushing her tongue is a must.

3rd day I felt so convinient hearing from her.

Plus it saved her dieing relationship.
thànk God she listens to advise. I know someone that evn at 30+ still sucks her tongue on any chance, if u tell her na war! smh
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Enemyofpeace: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bisola has bad breath
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abeg people of Nairaland. Which is deadly?

A girl with bad breath

Or

A girl with vaginal odor

1 Like

Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
Abeg people of Nairaland. Which is deadly?

A girl with bad breath

Or

A girl with vaginal odor
Bad breath o
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
ToriBlue:
Bad breath o
undecided b like say u Neva inhale d stench emanating from a smelling kitten... I won't blame u because u can't smell urself

1 Like

Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by tasceige(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
nonix22:

thànk God she listens to advise. I know someone that evn at 30+ still sucks her tongue on any chance, if u tell her na war! smh

That's serious... That's the cross she's carrying
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by nonix22(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
tasceige:

That's serious... That's the cross she's carrying
this is indeed heavier than cross!
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
undecided b like say u Neva inhale d stench emanating from a smelling kitten... I won't blame u because u can't smell urself
You think I'm like your dirty gf that stinks down there.
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Histrings08(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
deeplow:

I know that feeling bro. I know my breath is okay, same as my body smell, but I am still extra careful how I talk and get too close to people.
I'll be extra careful henceforth
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by SMREXY(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Azeequeen:
Whatever the reason,bad breath is really really really baddd
Have you experienced it before?
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by cliffypatt(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
ToriBlue:
Bad breath o

Vaginal odour is way conspicuous compared to oral odour
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by cliffypatt(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
ToriBlue:
You think I'm like your dirty gf that stinks down there.

All kitten stinks. What matters is how you take proper care of yourself
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
cliffypatt:

All kitten stinks. What matters is how you take proper care of yourself
Oh really? Sorry for meeting dirty girls only.
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by Laveda(f): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2017
There's this friend of mine with very bad breath, maybe she doesn't know.

I'm thinking of getting her mouth spray, just dunno if it will be embarrassing.
Re: What Causes Your Bad Breath? by timoddy(m): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Mr smellymouth, wat do u have to say.? grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf) / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.