Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

When You Stay In The Marriage Cos Of Ur Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Stay In The Marriage Cos Of Ur Kids (520 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Stay In The Marriage Cos Of Ur Kids by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello NL

I tot i shud talk a bit abt dis cos of certain things i have witnessed as a husband nd a father.

I hav been married for eight years to a lovely angel in whom i am well pleased.

At a point wen we had issues,she told me she was only in the marriage for the kids sake.

The problem wit such words were

1.All her attention went to the kids

2.Her love for me gradually went to the kids

3.She cared less abt me but the kids

4.She cud do the kids laundry bt not mine

This really affected me as i saw a strain btw us.

It took me lots of effort to make her understand that though we hav kids,our love for each other shud not be affected.

My advice to couples here is not to stay in marriage cos of their kids.

1.You found ur spouse b4 ur kids

2.Your kids will smday leave the home,only you nd ur spouse will be left just the way it was b4 they came into ur lives

3.Make ur spouse ur priority

4.A child leaving a home is never a divorce bt a husband or wife leaving it
Re: When You Stay In The Marriage Cos Of Ur Kids by donolatunji(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Op What You Said Is True Cos Some Wife Doesn't Know How Painfully And To Me (Stupidly) They Sound When Spitting That Shitty Sentence Out.
But All The Same That's Why Marriage Is Called The Fairy Institution.
May God Let That Kinda Woman Understand Asap Before That Her Own Children Start Correcting Her On That Kinda Awkward Speech.

(1) (Reply)

37-year-old Mother And 38 Children, Started Giving Birth Since Age 13 (photos) / Our Son Keeps Getting Into Trouble / Save An Orphan Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.