Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (79799 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2019
Below is a marriage list a family gave to a suitor in akwa ibom state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by daddytime(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2019
I wouldn't mind for an Akwa Ibom babe.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2019
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin

237 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2019
Make I no lie this list some men go happily pay for an akwa ibom lady or a calabar lady.
Sweet kpekus...... Present sir.
Hard working...... Present sir.
Solid cooking....... Present sir
Overly caring.........present sir
Thick Yansh......... Present sir.
Solid body............ Present sir
Good manners..... Very present sir
Respect for husband... Present sir.

What else does a man want. You think say na small thing dey make aboki chop plenty koboko because he wan marry? Once you know the value of wetin you want you can go to any length to acquire that thing. We sef know how we starve ourselves to buy that our special car, house or phone. If she is great she is worth it.

Unlike some ladies wey I no fit pay ordinary stick of cigar for.

265 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Very good

What exactly is very good

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Kingosytex(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2019
O boy!!!!!!

May be the man wants to marry the entire ladies in that community. cheesycheesycheesy

GOFRONT come and see something.

GOFRONT and NwaAmaikpe would rather remain singles than to accept such a marriage list. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Birdeyeview: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2019
List of items even the bride's father cannot afford for his wife

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Treasure17(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2019
A roll of Rothmans and Benson with matches for the youths. Are they trying to encourage smoking or what? Very weird demand.

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Everything on the list cost more than 1.2m Just to marry !
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east?

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin
If you no get money go borrow for microfinance. From your threads na you wan marry. You Don dey complain since October we you open this account concerning the lady. There is a reason they said marriage is not for kids. I'll advise you to stop that wedding. You go use frustration kill the young woman. Just look wetin you dey post underneath

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Kingosytex:
O boy!!!!!!

May be the man wants to marry the entire ladies in that community. cheesycheesycheesy

GOFRONT come and see something.

This is highly inhuman..... are they selling the daughter? Tomorrow if the man starts treating the daughter like trash people will still blame him

Abolish bride price -no.....they said it’s symbolic

Okay...what about this marriage list of a thing? What’s symbolic about this daylight robbery /extortion

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2019
I doubt that list is complete.

I can't see the items for the men and women.

Umunna and Umuada. smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2019
Birdeyeview:
List of items even the bride's father cannot afford for his wife

My sister no be small thing...

3 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:
I doubt that list is complete.

I can't see the items for the men and women.

Umunna and Umuada. smiley

Ehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2019
Treasure17:
A roll of Rothmans and Benson with matches for the youths. Are they trying to encourage smoking or what? Very weird demand.

As in eh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Kingosytex(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=Plead post=84438447]

This is highly inhuman..... are they selling the daughter? Tomorrow if the man starts treating the daughter like trash people will still blame him

Abolish bride price -no.....they said it’s symbolic

Okay...what about this marriage list of a thing? What’s symbolic about this daylight robbery /extortion??

The high-lightened is the perfect definition of the scenario.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by obiekunie2: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2019
everything there is not even up to 1.5million!

very cheap price for a human lady.

Can i buy two at once?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2019
obiekunie2:
everything there is not even up to 1.5million!

very cheap price for a human lady.

Can i buy two at once?

This isn’t funny

6 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by LordKO(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

If you no get money go borrow for microfinance. From your threads na you wan marry. You Don dey complain since October we you open this account concerning the lady. There is a reason they said marriage is not for kids. I'll advise you to stop that wedding. You go use frustration kill the young woman. Just look wetin you dey post underneath

Don't take manboy "Plead" alias "Elder0001" serious. He's a typical small-minded man, always whining about everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
LordKO:

Don't take manboy "Plead" alias "Elder0001" serious. He's a typical small-minded man, always whining about everything.

Do you support this marriage list of a thing?

2 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by GOFRONT(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Having paid for the aforementioned items, On the long run, what has she to Offer??

I hope her initial beautiful bady shape and figure will remain attractive after giving birth to One or two??

Well, as for me, If I must marry from Akwaibom state, na to lookout for a lady wen no get Papa, Mama, paternal grandparents, maternal grandparents, I make sure there are No youths in da community, There can be children around sha...Oh yea, I have bought Fifa football for them several times Everywhere I go, Biskit n Minerals no be wahala....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by nlPoster: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Can you change the terminology of that first item on the list.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Primitive marriage list.

That's the reason we have a lot of single lady without suitor

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
The girl's family wants to jump out of poverty once for all. So marriage to your daughter is now a Windfall ?

Is this different from the mentality of ladies who regard dating as an occupation ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wow!!.

How much for a virgin daughter?? shocked shocked

Nonsense!!!

List: 1.3 million
Bride price: ??

Wicked family shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by skultrick(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Quite huge, but if you have the means and the babe is worth it, why not.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by GreenArrow1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
What!

I believe the in laws look like those below. Dem wan use d guy destiny!. Run brother. Run!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by leofab(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jokes
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by mu2sa2: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:

What exactly is very good
Very good to read for learning purposes only.
Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Josh44s(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Fifa ball with pump. Kee me cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by anochuko01(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Useless in-laws.

Except they know that the guy can afford it without thinking twice. If not, whosoever came up with this list is an animal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by iCauseTrouble: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.