Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage (50041 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Marty2020: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2017
You would have told him the truth from the very start, you know he has a good Job so why where you scared of losing your Job? The issue here is that he no longer trust you abi? You know what have been broken can never be like before, just do your best and live the rest for God to Handle, the truth is that even if you live your Job the trust won't still come back, it only takes the Grace of God my Dear, just bear the heat for now grin
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by olagbemi118(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Young03:
U both promised to tell yourselves d truth about ur previous relationships?

He did but u choose to hide d major one, madam endure anything he does now.
Truth is that even if he forgives u, the trust can never be there again.

The bad life u lived is begining to affect u
too harsh bro...too harsh
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by fufuNegusi(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2017
space007:
You are the one threatening your marriage not your boss. undecided
You broke the promise by keeping that secret, I think you should have told him in the first place mind you twice isn't a "JUST".... Earning his trust again will be very very hard, just start by resigning from your job.

Lemme continue from this post...

What sort of a woman is this, from your write up you sound too cheap for my likening

TWICE IS NOT A MISTAKE...

and the word JUST does not relate in this context, and it means you havent still realized the grave mistake you have made, you still think its just a fling for doing it twice

which means you can still do it once and walk away without feeling remorse, since your standard for A FLING is twice
He will never trust you again
But he will forgive you

the best you could do now is to resign from that job

A girl can cheat on me and i will forgive but this your sort of cheat i doubt if i can ever forgive because this is just sheer pettiness

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by slap1(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2017
torqque7:
Rubbish..I hope he kicks you out of the house olosho,you are indeed very cheap,you lucky it's not me you r married to,gerarahiamen women like you disgust me. angry

cry cry cry
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by emmanuel26: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2017
The fact that your husband is angry with simply means he loves you. You will need to accept your past, accept his anger and accept yourself. We all make mistakes. Pray to God for wisdom, strength and divine intervention. Don't give up on your marriage. Accept his anger and pray for his and your emotional healing. The whole situation has vandalised his trust but it can be rebuilt again with time.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Acidosis(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2017
OP is in love with her boss; and at the same time in love with her husband's salary..

We are talking trust issues, and you had to chip in how fat your husband's salary is? ahahaha

You don't deserve marriage oo, hian!

I blame your husband though, if he had dated you and watched you closely for at least 2 years, he would have known you so well.

You claimed you earn peanuts and you love your job grin ahahahaha, take away your boss' dick..and you will realize how much you hate that useless job of yours

grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by banio: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2017
If I were Ur husband and I decide to continue, I will run a DNA after every child birth secretly, if I observe that the first child is mine. I will continue with the marriage and keep running DNA. Then when the children are big enough I will take mine and ur boss will take his. But if the first child is not mine, then off the Oloshi goes. Women are the worst cheat. They can date two guys for ten years. One will be chairman, while the other will be aware of the first but he will just be eating steadily and even more. Fear woman

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by chronique(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Yesterday is gone but it's coming back today,
Scenes from the past years, they are coming back to play,
Only the righteous would make it through the storm,
The things that were fun then, they are hurting you today....

Oh! You thought you were wise,
I heard wisdom call, my daughter, don't walk down that path,
You wouldn't listen, you and your friends sleeping around for money and the cares of this world...

Ok, shit has been done but nicca no longer trusts you. That's why I always advise that people be open about their past when walking into a serious relationship. Hiding stuffs and letting the other party find out later, only builds distrust and suspicion and once that sets in, it's usually a fast way to break the union. The moment a lady gives me a reason to doubt her loyalty, I'd almost never trust her again.

My advice to you. Be calm and repent genuinely. If you value your home and are ready to prove your loyalty to your man, quit that job and break every contact with the boss. Take steps that would show that you're really sorry, and really want to set things right. Put all in prayers too.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by jerryclinton: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Is it not better not to marry with the kind of women we have these days?
women who have tasted up to 5 d**ks before marriage can't keep 1 d**k
for 2-3 years. They are used to varieties and that has been the problem with
the spate of divorce we now have in marriages.

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Yorubest:
Good morning family

I can't sleep and cried all night

I've been married for 3yrs with a son

Before getting married I dated my husband for less than a year and everything was fine.

I don't want to bore you with the details but before getting married, my husband and I agreed to be honest and tell each other everything. I told him about my previous affairs and he didn't have problem with it but I couldn't tell him about the one with my present GM because I still work with him.

Somehow, he got to find out through one his friends who knows my boss. It's not as if he was told the details but he came from a meeting last Friday asking so many questions. It was about my boss and I had to confess to him.

Although what I had with my boss was a fling, he felt I was too cheap as he never asked me out but told me meet him in his house when his wife was away and I did and it happened. Just twice.

My husband keeps saying he doesn't trust me anymore. He's stopped touching me and he rarely talks to me and raises his voice now

He has a good job that pays well and his salary dwarfs mine but I love the job and my career.

What can I do to win him back? I'm confused. Help. No insults please

royalroy
Quit that ur job,because once debe is always debe. I.e u guys will always wants 2 have a taste of that forbidden thing again. If u love & value ur marriage quit d job now b4 it becomes too late.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by ekunu(f): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Yorubest:
Good morning family

Before getting married I dated my husband for less than a year and everything was fine.

I don't want to bore you with the details but before getting married, my husband and I agreed to be honest and tell each other everything. I told him about my previous affairs and he didn't have problem with it but I couldn't tell him about the one with my present GM because I still work with him.

Somehow, he got to find out through one his friends who knows my boss. It's not as if he was told the details but he came from a meeting last Friday asking so many questions. It was about my boss and I had to confess to him.

Although what I had with my boss was a fling, he felt I was too cheap as he never asked me out but told me meet him in his house when his wife was away and I did and it happened. .

My husband keeps saying he doesn't trust me anymore. He's stopped touching me and he rarely talks to me and raises his voice now

He has a good job that pays well and his salary dwarfs mine but I love the job and my career.

royalroy
just twice.....got me thinking...
you actually enjoyed your boss
cos a mistake can never repeat itself......

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by cytell56: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Yorubest:
Good morning family

Although what I had with my boss was a fling, he felt I was too cheap as he never asked me out but told me meet him in his house when his wife was away and I did and it happened. Just twice.

royalroy
Tales by moonlight. Just twice!!
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Donjazzy12:
The OP is a liar, she is still in love with her boss! If you had sex with your boss and you kept it away from your hubby, that is because you want to go on having sex with him!

The best thing the husband has to do is to divorce this evil woman that lies to herself and everybody.

Because if she is really remorseful and feels guilty about the affair with her boss, she would on her own have resigned.

Oga husband if you are reading this quickly divorce that woman, she is still sleeping with her boss. Forget her story, many women love to live in denial.

Please advise maturely, everything is not about divorce and for you to label her evil woman is a No No.

Dear op, find a way to quit your job and win your husband trust. I know is going to be hard but please confess and apologize to your boss wife cos I believe one day she'll get to know that's if she's not aware already, what if she place a curse on you?? I believe you won't be happy if another single lady do the same to you remember karma is an unforgiving biitch. #Family first before career# #save your marriage#
My humble opinion

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Enigmaholysiner(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
dominique:

This is a person that disrespected someone else's marriage, kept it away from her husband while revealing other affairs. I'm female and I don't think I'd forgive that easily myself if I found from an outsider that my husband slept with a married woman he still works with. I'm not sure if I'll ever look at him with same eye again.
. Wish I can give you A MILLION LIKES.

2 Likes

Yorubest:
Good morning family

royalroy
why won't u love your job? When a dick is involved, you are just a confused soul, I wonder why ur husband has not thrown u out for being so cheap and stupid, oniranu oshi! JUST TWICE my left ball... Mtseeeeeewww!

You said ur hubby got a good paying job, yet sleeping out is ur hubby, what happened to the oath u took in front of the alter? What happened to the promises you made to him? You are wicked and selfish, never satisfied and an hungry hole.... You're too cheap Abeg, fuq you!!! Infidel!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by mzsonniemiami(f): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=KevinDein post=54223183]
Yeah, very bad and selfish man, the husband that is. I mean all the lady did was sleep with a MARRIED MAN, TWICE. that shouldn't be a big deal TBH. Dude was supposed to just look the other way and carry on with life as if nothing ever happened.
You are a brilliant human being for looking at it from that angle.[/quote the painful aspect of it all is dat she even did it in anoda woman's home, while she was away, couldn't even persuade d man to look for a hotel, babe ur own is coming, karma is real.
You should have left that job when you married because the truth was likely to come out and it did.... I would advise you leave the job, your husband see it as "if your GM has fvcked you twice then he can do it again since you work in the same office".

Yorubest:
Good morning family

royalroy
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Lanceslot(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
KevinDein:

Yeah, very bad and selfish man, the husband that is. I mean all the lady did was sleep with a MARRIED MAN, TWICE. that shouldn't be a big deal TBH. Dude was supposed to just look the other way and carry on with life as if nothing ever happened.
You are a brilliant human being for looking at it from that angle.
Don't mind her na dem dem. I hate emotional stress.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Corperadams: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2017
u have fuckup and u are saying u love ur job
d only chance u have now is to quite DAT job when u still have chance..

am a guy and better sorry for me is when I see u making extra effort to prove. what do u think Will b going on in his mind when he know u are there with ur boss.
quit d job and share with us d progress
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Longcucumber(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2017
Dyt:
Everyone saying quit job
undecided undecided

Yes
She has admitted her mistakes
She's pleading
Still pleading
Dunno why it's hard for men to forgive sha
Not like she's still with him sef
Hian
Very selfish set of humans
you and that op must possess the same character,you think it's easy to forgive that kind of $hit.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2017
Dhaffs:
Woman,u aff notin do to,otherwise,consult unclezuma grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Rapture4real(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Im sorry to be hash, you are a disgrace to womanwood.Any MARRIED WOMAN who allows another man on top of her or even permit romantic affairs is a disgrace and very cheap. If there is anything too hard for any man and that reduces him to nothing is for his wife to have an affairs whether a fling or what have you. Repent of your sin. But whatever results from your fling, take it like that

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Snowstorm: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2017
My dear just twice? 1>0 i doubt if your husband will be able to trust u again and as long as you are still working there the third one is likely to happen and anytime u come home late or anything your husband thinks to that direction...very sure your husband is sticking around just because of the child if not.. I wish you the very best in your marriage.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Viking007(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2017
KevinDein:

You are a brilliant human being for looking at it from that angle.
Brilliant! Dyt come & reply.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by sheDD(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2017
that one thing abt TRUST once broken z incapable to regain its formal state
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by ofemigeorge(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Yorubest:
Good morning family

royalroy

Very terrible situation for the man.. ....i can't explain how hurt he is but he sure is.. ..
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2017
just see wat d op wrote:
"Although what I had with my boss was a fling, he felt I was too cheap as he never asked me out but told me meet him in his house when his wife was away and I did and it happened. Just twice"
is dis one mad? ur husband no resemble me o, u be sent packing out no time. she's nt even remorseful with the way she said "just twice"

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by xavier047: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Dyt:
Everyone saying quit job
undecided undecided

Yes
She's pleading
Still pleading
Hian

Kindly share your experience, seems you have had issues with unforgiving men and decided to allow such stance cloud your sense of reasoning.

@OP, i know this did not happen to you but you have copied and pasted on this wall and i see a different name beneath the message, but then if it did happen, my advice for such a woman is as follows:

1. A sincere remorse and sacrifice (quitting that job) will show that she is willing to do anything to save her marriage and family (which is priority)
2. She need to constantly pray for God to touch the heart of her hubby so the trust will gradually return
3. please do not inform your hubby about every flirt you get from the opposite sex, you never know what will trigger his rage button

In cases as this, it takes God grace to help the victim pull through in such situation. Now to be honest, if i was the one, that trust is gone and it will take something divine to trust her again

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by signz: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lol.

You judge foolishly sometimes.

She said that her boss is threatening her marriage, that line alone should tell you a lot about the woman.

She's honestly not sorry.

She's not remorseful.

She's not ready to take the responsibility for her actions.

She shifts blame like a kid.

And finally, she's still seeing him that's why she said threatening.

No boss will Bleep you just twice and stop when you're still working for him.

It doesn't happen that way.

The reason she didn't tell her husband about him was because she was still seeing him and there are things she's getting from him that she's not ready sacrifice.

When I tell people that you feminists are the most hypocritical creatures since God destroyed the world with flood they won't believe me.

You dyt would have advised her to file divorce if it was her husband that was caught with his secretary or PA

Fear God.

Now that is my fear!!!

I pity the Husband who may have been bragging to his friends that his wife tells him everything only for a friend to make fun of him by telling him that his wife is still having an affair with her boss. If im her husband that you didnt tell me means she's having an extra marital affair with her boss

@OP you have to make a choice between saving your marriage and still working for your company.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by hernandson(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2017
gbokukueba:
You made mistakes and the deed is done. To earn the trust of your husband you must quit your job and find another as the first step towards true reconciliation except you get favored at work by your so call 'boss'.\
gbam u get better sense sir
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by omoskenso(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2017
Dyt:
Everyone saying quit job
undecided undecided

Yes
She's pleading
Still pleading
Hian
Where did dis 1 come out from....even dis can not console d Op. Wait till it happens to u and u will remember "to forgive is divine".
In her case, she just need God's intervention becox waking up as couple everyday and getting ready 4 work wud be a constant reminder of his wife fleeing to anoda man(dis can even lead 2 him been sacked at his work place cox if lack of concentration). Am not sure quitting ur job in dis buharicession is a gud idea bt jt tempt ur husband with the option of been ready 2 quit if it will restore/repair wats damage, as a man he wud ponder for long!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.