Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct (9402 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Ayo Animashaun Vs Heritage Bank: Bank Seized Hip TV Ceo's Properties / EFCC, Court Order Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Kolababe: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2017
See the initial response from Heritage Bank here>> https://www.nairaland.com/3658199/efcc-court-order-heritage-bank

This week, an Abuja based company, Geonel Integrated Services accuses Heritage Bank Nigeria of freezing its account among other accusations, which made many to see the bank in a bad light. What the company failed to tell Nigerians was that it was actually the EFCC that ordered Heritage Bank to freeze its account for certain reasons . Heritage Bank Plc has been left with no choice than to release the evidence proving that indeed they were only following EFCC's instructions.Below is the document of an application by the Chairman of Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) for leave to issue freezing interim attachment orders against the accounts/assets of GEONEL INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD.. Read the letter below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/see-efcc-order-asking-heritage-bank-to.html

1 Share

Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Jcob(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2017
Dog eat Dog
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Oyetboy(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Kokanmi angry
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by yorke1: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2017
its alright. They should do the needful
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by jahsson(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2017
.. I can't believe i am dis close to the top... Hehehe... In other news ...

10 Likes

Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Singapore1(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2017
be freezing account up and down
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Lexusgs430: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2017
Lets now expose the masquerades behind geonel. Simply using geonel to cart our yams away ...........

1 Like

Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Dylantonics(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2017
We expect more updates on this.
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by frisky2good(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2017
Me I no go school enough to understand all this turnshi but I sure say next to comment go fit help me.
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Akinaukwa: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2017
They knew where the directives to freeze their account came from abi they are afraid ni to confront EFCC? grin grin grin
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by MrGreenMavro: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2017
wink

singing...This one na my Heritage, This one na my culture, This one na my tradition... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by homotayo11(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2017
IS ALRIGHT EVERY NIGERIAN IS CORRUPT
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Factfinder1(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2017
tongue
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by maysimsimple(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=homotayo11 post=54230081]IS ALRIGHT
EVERY NIGERIAN IS CORRUPT[/quot

Yes, even the one's birthed abroad. It's in us, bcoz, we grew up with d notion. .
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Towncrier247: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2017
Imagine, Geonel service want to use Heritage Bank to shine by tarnishing their image. Many of this company will be indulging in unwholesome activities and want to push the blames to banks

2 Likes

Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2017
so hw are my going to withdraw my 600million in 5days as par heritage bank dnt arrow withdrawal of above 50million par day cry cry cry
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2017
Useless Bank
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by recievesense: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2017
jahsson:

I will report you for being too funny
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Healthybiz: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
smiley
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by SeunWedsLinda(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
jahsson:
that training camp tho. Lmao grin
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Is this story still trending?
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by nwabudan25: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
It was mention and the court has also reinstated the account since last year. is high time our court order be implemented
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by David0(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
But what exactly is the EFCC investigating that will take almost one year. If Geonel Integrated Services is really into shady deals, I don't think they ll want to expose themselves by coming out in public in this manner.

Something doesn't seem ryt btw EFCC n Heritage Bank.
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by Enyimbamercedes: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
David0:
But what exactly is the EFCC investigating that will take almost one year. If Geonel Integrated Services is really into shady deals, I don't think they ll want to expose themselves by coming out in public in this manner.

Something doesn't seem ryt btw EFCC n Heritage Bank.
THe EFCC has no case against the company; heritage bank cannot meet their obligation to the company and are hiding behind a non-existent court order to hold on to the money. You cannot imagine how low heritage bank have gone to ensure they don't release it but let's see how this plays out
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by David0(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:

THe EFCC has no case against the company; heritage bank cannot meet their obligation to the company and are hiding behind a non-existent court order to hold on to the money. You cannot imagine how low heritage bank have gone to ensure they don't release it but let's see how this plays out

That's wat I tot, cos I'm yet to c wat d efcc is really investigating.
Re: See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct by deebsman1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Good 1 HB

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / How I Made Over N15m In Less Than 3 Years With Little Capital - My Story. / List Of Igbo-Owned Companies In Lagos (Expectedly Paying Taxes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.