Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Chefs In The House Share Your Local Recipes For Publication - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chefs In The House Share Your Local Recipes For Publication (579 Views)

"Kenyan Ladies Are The Best Chefs Ever" (Photo) / Toronto Restaurant With Only HIV Positive Chefs (Photo, Video) / 46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes For Diabetic Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chefs In The House Share Your Local Recipes For Publication by girlfromafrica: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Hello Nairalanders Chefs,

I'm looking to build the largest collection of Nigerian food recipes on my blog. So I'm here searching for Chefs and cooking experts that can contribute to my growing collection of recipes. You can check out the collection at https://idonsabi.com/category/lifestyle/

We're looking for local Nigerian recipes in general, breakfast recipes, lunch recipes, dinner recipes, desserts and appetizers recipes, drinks recipes and even detox recipes! We just want recipes shocked

If you're interested in seeing your recipes published with reference to your name, business and website, Kindly chat me up on penningsolutions@gmail.com

Join us as we build Nigeria's largest collection of recipes!

Kindly note that recipes and pictures must be original and not published anywhere else.

Thanks for your time! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Snake Killed 9 Chicken And Swallowed The Eggs / Locally Made Peanut Fryer / Video: OSICOL’S Essence Water Now Leading Brand In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.