Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! (1065 Views)

Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras / Leaked Images Of The Next Camon / Brace Yourself, The Next Camon Is Coming (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by TappGroupNG: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Crazy, right?

The next Camon is almost upon us! After the launch of the Camon C9, one would expect that the next Camon will be the Camon C10, I, however, think that (Camon C10) won’t fly. TECNO might just be spicing things up with the name of the next Camon.

RUMORED SPECIFICATIONS OF THE NEXT CAMON
There are speculations that the next Camon will have FOUR CAMERAS.

YES! You read that right, FOUR CAMERAS! Two cameras in front and two at the rear end. I want to believe that all the cameras will serve different functions, just like what was obtainable on the recently launched TECNO Phantom 6.

The rumors also have it that the next Camon will come with FOUR FLASHLIGHTS
A phone with four cameras and four flashlights mean that your selfies, even at the darkest hours of the night, are covered.
Another speculation is that the next Camon will come with 16MP CAMERAS EACH!

Like I earlier mentioned, the next bad boy from Tecno Mobile might sport FOUR CAMERAS— 2 at the front and back—if this information is true, it means the next Camon will spot 16*4 = 64MP.
You may recall that Camon C9 only has 13MP + 13MP front and rear cameras, and user reviews revealed how epic the camera is. If these specifications are true, then it has nothing on the next Camon.

DESIGN

As far as design is concerned, there might be a major difference between the design of the Camon and its predecessor. This time, it might be slimmer and even classier. It is expected to deliver curves on the right and on the left sides, with the rocker keys placed beautifully on the sides. Like many flagship Android phones, the next Camon might be worth most of the hype. I also gathered that there will be an array of colors to choose from, ranging from Blue to Black, to Gold, to Champagne Gold, and Anthracite Grey.
HomeTech GistRumor Has It That the Next Camon from Tecno Mobile Might Sport 4 Cameras — 16MP Each!!
Rumor Has It That the Next Camon from Tecno Mobile Might Sport 4 Cameras — 16MP Each!! Tobi Ayeni March 1, 2017 Tech Gist 22 Comments
Crazy, right?

The next Camon is almost upon us! After the launch of the Camon C9, one would expect that the next Camon will be the Camon C10, I, however, think that (Camon C10) won’t fly. TECNO might just be spicing things up with the name of the next Camon

TECNO Camon C9 was launched in the early weeks of June, but rumor has it that the next Camon will be launched in the final weeks of March or the first weeks in April, talk about Easter treats coming early!

Where would the next Camon be launched?

Since TECNO Mobile is going global —a typical example is their partnership with Man City— and the TECNO Phantom 6 and TECNO Phantom 6 Plus were launched in Burj Khalifa Dubai, the next Camon might not have a Nigeria launch. Although my sources have not found out where, yet.

How much will the next Camon cost?

Considering the price of the Camon C9, the next Camon is expected to be between N70,000 and N80,000. As far as other specifications are concerned, the OS will most likely be the Android 7.0 (Nougat), the RAM and ROM will be 3GB and 32GB, the screen size will be 5.5 inches. You might also get the USB Type C treatment.

There you have it — expect more rumors, though.
In the meantime, can we commence with the name guesses; Do I hear a Camon CC? Plus, what are you expecting from the next Camon?
Culled frommisstechy.com

Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2017
o boy, the design na die!!! I hope this is true cos it's already whetting my appetite.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Behankey(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2017
I've never loved rumours but I pray this one is true. Four cameras and four flashlights? That's amazingly crazy. Every detail this supposed Camon has makes it all the more captivating. Fingers crossed as I await Tecno's magic.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Abdstrakt(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2017
Four cameras If it turns out to be true then it's gonna be the first ever smartphone to have it. But I have a feeling it's not gonna happen, but whatever number of camera it comes with its definitely not gonna disappoint
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Abdstrakt(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2017
D4Daymoo:
o boy, the design na die!!! I hope this is true cos it's already whetting my appetite.
That design no be here o! I don begin dey impatient already.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by decatalyst(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Looks like TECNO version of iPhone 6s, excluding the 4cameras.

Phone makers keep cycling designs and functions.

I guess the cameras can capture unseen spirits? undecided
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by shiftback: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Based on this design I'm seeing this could well turn out to be the best looking Tecno smartphone yet
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Iceman296: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
I don't believe this.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by excanny: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Four cameras If it turns out to be true then it's gonna be the first ever smartphone to have it. But I have a feeling it's not gonna happen, but whatever number of camera it comes with its definitely not gonna disappoint
I have been trying to research any Samsung phones with similar 4 cameras. None so far, but still searching tho .
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Abdstrakt(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Iceman296:
I don't believe this.
me too. it sounds too good to be true.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by MizMyColi(f): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Let's put hype aside, this is me being as real as it gets here...

You see this Camon CX ehn , I don't know how to express how I really feel about it in writing.

I'm excited already! smileysmiley
I really can't wait to catch its vibe and get the feel.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Abdstrakt(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
excanny:

I have been trying to research any Samsung phones with similar 4 cameras. None so far, but still searching tho .
Don't waste your time. They don't even have one with a dual rear camera sef. But funny enough it's not really about the number of cameras. The Google pixel is touted as the best camera smartphone out there and it's a single camera.

Four cameras or not the next camon will surely not disappoint

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by MizMyColi(f): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Iceman296:
I don't believe this.

You better do o! cheesy
I haven't even looked at the specs yet, but that ManCity blue colour D Camon cx hit me.

The thing don press my mumu button.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by henryobinna(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by tall2ce(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Crazy, right?

The next Camon is almost upon us! After the launch of the Camon C9, one would expect that the next Camon will be the Camon C10, I, however, think that (Camon C10) won’t fly. TECNO might just be spicing things up with the name of the next Camon.

RUMORED SPECIFICATIONS OF THE NEXT CAMON
There are speculations that the next Camon will have FOUR CAMERAS.

YES! You read that right, FOUR CAMERAS! Two cameras in front and two at the rear end. I want to believe that all the cameras will serve different functions, just like what was obtainable on the recently launched TECNO Phantom 6.

The rumors also have it that the next Camon will come with FOUR FLASHLIGHTS
A phone with four cameras and four flashlights mean that your selfies, even at the darkest hours of the night, are covered.
Another speculation is that the next Camon will come with 16MP CAMERAS EACH!

Like I earlier mentioned, the next bad boy from Tecno Mobile might sport FOUR CAMERAS— 2 at the front and back—if this information is true, it means the next Camon will spot 16*4 = 64MP.
You may recall that Camon C9 only has 13MP + 13MP front and rear cameras, and user reviews revealed how epic the camera is. If these specifications are true, then it has nothing on the next Camon.

DESIGN

As far as design is concerned, there might be a major difference between the design of the Camon and its predecessor. This time, it might be slimmer and even classier. It is expected to deliver curves on the right and on the left sides, with the rocker keys placed beautifully on the sides. Like many flagship Android phones, the next Camon might be worth most of the hype. I also gathered that there will be an array of colors to choose from, ranging from Blue to Black, to Gold, to Champagne Gold, and Anthracite Grey.
HomeTech GistRumor Has It That the Next Camon from Tecno Mobile Might Sport 4 Cameras — 16MP Each!!
Rumor Has It That the Next Camon from Tecno Mobile Might Sport 4 Cameras — 16MP Each!! Tobi Ayeni March 1, 2017 Tech Gist 22 Comments
Crazy, right?

The next Camon is almost upon us! After the launch of the Camon C9, one would expect that the next Camon will be the Camon C10, I, however, think that (Camon C10) won’t fly. TECNO might just be spicing things up with the name of the next Camon

TECNO Camon C9 was launched in the early weeks of June, but rumor has it that the next Camon will be launched in the final weeks of March or the first weeks in April, talk about Easter treats coming early!

Where would the next Camon be launched?

Since TECNO Mobile is going global —a typical example is their partnership with Man City— and the TECNO Phantom 6 and TECNO Phantom 6 Plus were launched in Burj Khalifa Dubai, the next Camon might not have a Nigeria launch. Although my sources have not found out where, yet.

How much will the next Camon cost?

Considering the price of the Camon C9, the next Camon is expected to be between N70,000 and N80,000. As far as other specifications are concerned, the OS will most likely be the Android 7.0 (Nougat), the RAM and ROM will be 3GB and 32GB, the screen size will be 5.5 inches. You might also get the USB Type C treatment.

There you have it — expect more rumors, though.
In the meantime, can we commence with the name guesses; Do I hear a Camon CC? Plus, what are you expecting from the next Camon?
Culled frommisstechy.com
its no rumour
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by scarycuteface(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2017
This is great. Thought they did it all perfect with the phantom 6 design, didn't know they had more coming. The design of this one is exceptional.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Freelancerx: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Whats up with the Four cameras? Tecno is on some dope stuff if they pull this off.

Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Freelancerx: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
This rumoured specs better be real. Because I'm loving what I'm seeing already. Tecno should just come and launch it asap to ease the anticipation.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2017
Abdstrakt:

That design no be here o! I don begin dey impatient already.

I guess Tecno knows about first impression, more reason why they have improved on body design. This is really appealing
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Jacinta44(f): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2017
dat 4 camera na wash! angry angry
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by shiftback: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Freelancerx:
This rumoured specs better be real. Because I'm loving what I'm seeing already. Tecno should just come and launch it asap to ease the anticipation.
Don't raise your hopes up. 4 camera is a stretch. Waiting for the launch too.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Freelancerx: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
shiftback:

Don't raise your hopes up. 4 camera is a stretch. Waiting for the launch too.
Yeah. I think so too. One thing is sure and it's that the next Camon will be superb.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by TappGroupNG: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2017
You better do.
It's really great
Four cameras!!
Iceman296:
I don't believe this.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by TappGroupNG: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Haba na
Tecno camon is known for their professional cameras
With time, they will definitely reach Iphone level
decatalyst:
Looks like TECNO version of iPhone 6s, excluding the 4cameras.

Phone makers keep cycling designs and functions.

I guess the cameras can capture unseen spirits? undecided
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by TappGroupNG: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2017
I know they did well
D4Daymoo:

I guess Tecno knows about first impression, more reason why they have improved on body design. This is really appealing
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
When it's out, I will definitely buy one for Mynd44 or lala to be using to snap the snake he dey always put up here grin
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
TappGroupNG:
I know they did well
All their devices are captivating
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Oscarpraise(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Four cameras? Loool, what's the essence when you can get that all rolled into one with the itel S31 smartphone?
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by Behankey(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
All these rumours be whetting someone's appetite. Making me anticipate the release of the next Camon like the coming of Jesus. Fingers crossed sha. I know they won't disappoint.
Re: Rumor Has It That The Next Camon From Tecno Mobile Might Sport Four Cameras!! by scarycuteface(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oscarpraise:
Four cameras? Loool, what's the essence when you can get that all rolled into one with the itel S31 smartphone?
Don't insult the Camon series and drag it down to the Itel level. Even the itelS31 camera is still hoping to be like the C7 not to talk of C9.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon Cx Air Review And Price In Various Nigerian Markets / Nokia 225 Dual Sim PC Suite Software Free Download For Windows XP, 7,8,10 / These Are What You Need To Become A TSTV Product Dealer And Installer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.