Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members (20927 Views)

NYSC Introduces Remita Pay Option As New Payment System For Corps Members / NYSC Introduce Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Corps Members / Nysc Deploys Biometric Clearance To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by jesus500(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
chiomababy22:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
thanks dear
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Raychellasam(f): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
another way to waste corpers' precious time....
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by crispyvick(f): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
bad news,ifa hear say dis thing go work.ghost mode activated

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Donchucky(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
LorDBolton:
It's hypocrisy when u form ghost corper

Yet criticise civil servants for their lackadaisical approach to work.
Goan serve ur fatherland for 19800 and leave ur work where u earn more than 100k monthly and tell me u have sense. When u are done with the service mayb d govt will provide job for u. better face reality.
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by LorDBolton(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Donchucky:

Goan serve ur fatherland for 19800 and leave ur work where u earn more than 100k monthly and tell me u have sense. When u are done with the service mayb d govt will provide job for u. better face reality.

You're ranting like the typical NL gibbon.

Service is for fresh graduates, usually soon after graduation.

Now if any prospective corper secures a good job before service, he/she can defer his/her service till whenever they please (provided they don't exceed the age) or go for exemption letter.

You don't wanna serve but u wanna collect the 19k8 + get a discharge certificate after 11 Months,

Like I said you're a TYPICAL NL GIBBON... very typical

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by coded06(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
annnikky:
Zamfra shocked
Abeg wetin I hear about one corper Michael, na tru?
Well they say nah true. but me no dy that local government. I dy capital
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by pcei: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Valindazz:
I can't wait to pass out next month
like u know wetin deh my mind, posted to kwara but deh enugu deh make my money. Who Nysc epp? Biometric nonsense
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by jhidey08(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
ogedokis:
We have been doing biometrics here for the past 5months... Katisna
tell them
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by jhidey08(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
himselfmaji:
It can only work for one month corrupt people will always have their way out.
that's not true, we've been using it in Katsina for some months now
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Kunlexity(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
annnikky:
Thats nice buh y not bring it to north
which part of the northern state are you ?
Because,,Zamfara state and by extention,all the Northwest Zone are currently Using biometric for the clearance of corps members.
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Valindazz:
I can't wait to pass out next month

Oga i follow u
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Kunlexity(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Raychellasam:
another way to waste corpers' precious time....
I did it here in Zamfara state yesterday,it took less than 1 minute.
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by annnikky(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kunlexity:

which part of the northern state are you ?
Because,,Zamfara state and by extention,all the Northwest Zone are currently Using biometric for the clearance of corps members.
Not using it in taraba
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by annnikky(f): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
coded06:

Well they say nah true. but me no dy that local government. I dy capital
Ok oo sad
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by coded06(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
annnikky:
Ok oo sad
Yes. How you dy
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by annnikky(f): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
coded06:

Yes. How you dy
Ayam gud n u?
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by coded06(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
annnikky:

Ayam gud n u?

Ayam fyn. just that I have a long day today couple the fact that. the sun for here person fit use am fry egg
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by annnikky(f): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
coded06:

Ayam fyn. just that I have a long day today couple the fact that. the sun for here person fit use am fry egg
Taraba own na dye angry
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by coded06(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
annnikky:
Taraba own na dye angry
You sure. here worst oo. check ur pm
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by annnikky(f): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
coded06:

You sure. here worst oo. check ur pm
100% sure
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by coded06(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
annnikky:
100% sure
That cool. did you got my message?
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by coded06(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
annnikky:
100% sure
cool
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Kunlexity(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2017
annnikky:

Not using it in taraba
Taraba state is in north central zone.
The zones that have key in to the biometric clearance for corps members are; northwest,south-west and south-east.
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by annnikky(f): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Kunlexity:

Taraba state is in north central zone.
The zones that have key in to the biometric clearance for corps members are; northwest,south-west and south-east.
Oh! I c undecided
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Syphonn(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Texas motorist arrested for pasting FU+CK TRUMP on vehicle

A Texas motorist has drawn attention to the anti-Donald Trump sticker on his car that expresses his feelings towards the current president of the United States.

It says: “Fu+ck Trump and fu+ck you for voting for him.

READ MORE
http://www.busygisting.com/texas-police-hunt-and-arrest-driver-with-huge-f-trump-sticker-on-car/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashion Designing Vs Hair Dressing Which Is More Profitable? / Was Posted To Niger. / Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.