Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Is It Better To Live Abroad Or In Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is It Better To Live Abroad Or In Nigeria? (482 Views)

Inside The £8 Million Mansion Where Robert Mugabe Used To Live / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes / 2017 Most Expensive Cities To Live, London Falls 18 Places Since Brexit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Better To Live Abroad Or In Nigeria? by superfly365: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
With the current economic situation in Nigeria and with the uncountable challenges living abroad such as racism which is better?

I have lived abroad for 10 years and I'm considering moving back to Nigeria

Currently, Is it better to live abroad or in Nigeria?
State your reasons why
Re: Is It Better To Live Abroad Or In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Is It Better To Live Abroad Or In Nigeria? by greatnaija01: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
in this economic situation young entrepreneurs are rising fast and making money. SO this shows that where you live is not always the issue. THERE IS NO COUNTRY IN THIS WORLD WITH A PERFECT GOVERNMENT or without POOR PEEPS.

wealth and comfort is a product of solutions you can provide. NIGERIA has so many problems and that shows the solutions that you can be paid to provide are numerous...JUST THINK

superfly365:
With the current economic situation in Nigeria and with the uncountable challenges living abroad such as racism which is better?

Currently, Is it better to live abroad or in Nigeria?
State your reasons why

2 Likes

Re: Is It Better To Live Abroad Or In Nigeria? by pressplay411(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
I think it depends on individual choices.
If you experience xenophobia once, you won't mind Nigeria and all her challenges.

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Live Abroad Or In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Are you currently in Libya? grin
Re: Is It Better To Live Abroad Or In Nigeria? by superfly365: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Zoharariel:
Are you currently in Libya? grin

Actually I did my bachelors in uk (Nottingham) and masters in America (New York). I'm currently in Turkey (Ankara).

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:explosion Rocks Turin After Uefa Champions League Final.. / Costa Rica’s President Mistakenly Eats Fly On Live Tv(photos) / BREAKING NEWS: High Court Reinstates Key Parts Of Trump Travel Ban; To Rule On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.