Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,709 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Re: Mtn And The 4g Lte Scam In Port Harcourt. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Re: Mtn And The 4g Lte Scam In Port Harcourt. (396 Views)

How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any / 10gb Bonus For All Mtn And Airtel Users 2018 / MTN And The 4G LTE Scam In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Mtn And The 4g Lte Scam In Port Harcourt. by toolovely(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Following my earlier story about the poor 4g LTE network in port harcourt;

"https://www.nairaland.com/3633545/mtn-4g-lte-scam-portharcourt",

I must really commend the effort MTN has put in to making sure that the services were up to standard. i was contacted severally by the company. they gave preferences to my place of work and residence to ensure i was satisfied, and i must say that the network is stable now.
i can now stream videos seamlessly, open sites at the shortest possible time which is of the advantages of 4G LTE.

KUDOS!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Check How To Switch Between Open Windows Of The Same Program / Lets Paste Picture Of Aviation Vehicke,and Comments / Wild: Mouth Gig Robots Are Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.