Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home (3699 Views)

Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story / Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Thepasserby(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
People have one or two things they love and cherish so much. For Lynea Lattanzio a 67-year-old Californian woman it is cats. She lives with over a thousand of the furry little creatures but it’s all for a good reason.

Based on her story, she made the public understand that she likes cats because they are independent and this led her to open "Cats House on the kings" an establishment which runs on $1000 dollars per annum.

The goal of the establishment is to find good and favorable homes for cats and she has about 45 people on her pay roll.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Thepasserby(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
See more images here

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Possessed
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by DCMIX(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lucky cats, unfortunate woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by paulsibility(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Woman with a thousand pussy

12 Likes

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by illicit(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
freak
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Aremu01(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Weird
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Opistorincos(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cats are adorable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by jeff1607(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
if it were dogs eh

I leave the rest to ur imagination

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by KennyID17(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Opistorincos:
Cats are adorable

Are u a Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
I love cats...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Lilymax(f): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Aww,cute animals
Better than dogs kiss

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
coolesmile:
Possessed
Look
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Opistorincos(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
KennyID17:

Are u a Nigerian?

Yes na and i love cats

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by busar(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lilymax:
Aww,cute animals
Better than dogs kiss
far far better than dogs.... I love cats

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by KennyID17(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Opistorincos:

Yes na and i love cats

Well, if u grew up in a very religious home like I did, u won't only dislike cats, but u go fear them, but am over the fear thing tho, but can't bring myself to liking them
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Tazdroid(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
You just have to accept the way some people live their lives
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by mankan2k7(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
1000 familiar spirits
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Opistorincos:
Cats are adorable
U too much.
I once had up to eleven.
They are really and specially gifted.
Doesn't need much training like the DOGS
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Cihegie(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hello guys how are you all doing today...my name is Ihegie i am about to launch my ride sharing app called OMOZI in Edo state on June 1st....right now I am looking for partners...if u re interested let me know if accept mostly toyota cars..from 2006 upward but if u think that you have a good car and it's in a good working condition I will accept that...to become a partner or driver with these are my requirements.
1. Must be 18 and above
2. Must have good driving record
3. Must provide a valid drivers license
4. Must have proof of insurance
5. Must submit police report and finger print... I am doing this because I have a platform for kids which is called OMOZI for kids...which means that as a driver it's ur responsibility to pick and drop kids from school to home and from home to school.
6. Must pay N2000 for registration fee (the first 60 drive don't have to pay this)
7. Must pay N3000 for road test...this is very important because as a driver u are going to be using gps so it's important to learn how to use it
8.must also pay service fee of N2000 everyweek...u may think the amount is too big remember as a driver..u re going to be making an average amount of 25k to 20k a week...this is because my company also have an online mode where people book and schedule for a ride...so when people do that we simply call u to pick them up.
9. Must have a smart phone ..
10. Your car must be inspected be forest we accept u...
11. Must also pay N5000 for background check....drivers can pay that when u strt working and it's going to be a payment plan..like 200 everyweek...we are doing this because of the kids drivers are going to be picking up..
12. Must also have tracker in ur car..for security reasons
I will be accepting drivers by April so that by June u guys will be fully ready...if u also have more than one cars u can come to our office for special processing...
Our mission is to make transportation available and reliable at a cheap and affordable price...our website is www.omoziride.com ...u can email me for more information at Curtisihegie13@gmail.com....
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by cuedish: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cihegie:
Hello guys how are you all doing today...my name is Ihegie i am about to launch my ride sharing app called OMOZI in Edo state on June 1st....right now I am looking for partners...if u re interested let me know if accept mostly toyota cars..from 2006 upward but if u think that you have a good car and it's in a good working condition I will accept that...to become a partner or driver with these are my requirements.
1. Must be 18 and above
5. Must submit police report and finger print... I am doing this because I have a platform for kids which is called OMOZI for kids...which means that as a driver it's ur responsibility to pick and drop kids from school to home and from home to school.
6. Must pay N2000 for registration fee (the first 60 drive don't have to pay this)
7. Must pay N3000 for road test...this is very important because as a driver u are going to be using gps so it's important to learn how to use it
8.must also pay service fee of N2000 everyweek...u may think the amount is too big remember as a driver..u re going to be making an average amount of 25k to 20k a week...this is because my company also have an online mode where people book and schedule for a ride...so when people do that we simply call u to pick them up.
10. Your car must be inspected be forest we accept u...
11. Must also pay N5000 for background check....drivers can pay that when u strt working and it's going to be a payment plan..like 200 everyweek...we are doing this because of the kids drivers are going to be picking up..
I will be accepting drivers by April so that by June u guys will be fully ready...if u also have more than one cars u can come to our office for special processing...
Our mission is to make transportation available and reliable at a cheap and affordable price...our website is www.omoziride.com ...u can email me for more information at Curtisihegie13@gmail.com....

please re-edit your writeup ....use WE Instead of " I " it will make people regard you better .

best wishes.
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by crackhouse(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hmm
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Opistorincos(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
KennyID17:

Well, if u grew up in a very religious home like I did, u won't only dislike cats, but u go fear them, but am over the fear thing tho, but can't bring myself to liking them

We kill and eat cats where i come from so they don't really scare me
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by themonk(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
paulsibility:
Woman with a thousand pussy
Thats how bloggers see it
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Cihegie(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hello guys how are you all doing today...my name is Ihegie i am about to launch my ride sharing app called OMOZI in Edo state on June 1st....right now I am looking for partners...if u re interested let me know.. i accept mostly toyota cars..from 2006 upward but if u think that you have a good car and it's in a good working condition I will accept that...to become a partner or driver with me these are my requirements.
1. Must be 18 and above
6. N2000 for registration fee (the first 60 drive don't have to pay this)
7. N3000 for road test...this is very important because as a driver u are going to be using gps so it's important to learn how to use it properly.
8. service fee of N2000 everyweek...u may think that the amount is too big remember as a driver..u re going to be making an average amount of 25k to 20k a week...this is because my company also have an online mode where people book and schedule for a ride...so when people do book for a ride online... we simply call u to pick them up.
10. Your car must be inspected before we accept u...
11. Must also pay N5000 for background check....drivers can pay that when they strt working and it's going to be a payment plan..like 200 everyweek...we are doing this because of the kids..
I will be accepting drivers by April so that by June drivers will be fully ready...if u also have more than one cars u can come to our office for special processing...
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by seankay(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
KennyID17:

This is exactly how I feel
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Misswang001(f): 1:12am On Mar 04, 2017
White people sha...Somebody will put plenty witches in her house and be calling it pets angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by KennyID17(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Opistorincos:

We kill and eat cats where i come from so they don't really scare me

The kinda fear our (my) parents instilled in me about cats being demonic and they being able to make u blind by spitting in ur eye, dude as a kid, those myths would give u d chills. Well all that is history now, but i just cant see myself liking cats (domestic) any time soon even tho i admire the wild ones thanks to how they have portrayed to us by those wild life documentaries.
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by Opistorincos(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2017
KennyID17:

The kinda fear our (my) parents instilled in me about cats being demonic and they being able to make u blind by spitting in ur eye, dude as a kid, those myths would give u d chills. Well all that is history now, but i just cant see myself liking cats (domestic) any time soon even tho i admire the wild ones thanks to how they have portrayed to us by those wild life documentaries.

It's partially true tho, if you're yoruba you'll know better, but as a bonafide yoruba boy, i really care less coa I'm practically fearless
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by hernandson(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2017
extremist, better than been a hoe(for farming)
Re: Meet The Cat Lady Who Lives With 1000 Cats At Home by sirfit: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Own a networking site today whatsapp 09071512995 scripts avalaible at cheap price

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ats 2019 Result Is Out / Niger Delta University - 2009/2010 Post Ume / Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.