Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

This Happened To Me Last Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Happened To Me Last Night (517 Views)

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Happened To Me Last Night by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
So I am sitting in my house this morning bored and unable to sleep around 3am.. I am stating at my Xbox one home screen and see an AD for Mass effect Andromeda...

So I click on this it takes me to the store showing the premium edition at a price of $99

Knowing fully well that the ATM card tied to my PayPal account been blocked because it was stolen so I innocently clicked purchase expecting a message saying the transaction was unsuccessful.

Nexthing I get a message showing download!??

Meaning the purchase was a success

I am like wtf?

To cut a long story short I got Mass effect Andromeda for free today and I am downloading it... Infact it's the deluxe edition ...Lol

Understand this the ATM attached to that PayPal has been blocked and a new one issued and so this transaction didn't reflect on my account at all.

Anyways I have made over $ 4000 dollars worth of purchases from the Xbox live store for digital games so maybe they gave me this freebie ??

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night by jaymichael(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2017
The thing you bought, is it edible. lol 😂

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Wants Queens College Shut Down Indefinitely... / Police Find Eight-year-old Girl Living With Monkeys / S.I.W.E.S At Nigeria Breweries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.