Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,949 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Way Out Of Recession - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Way Out Of Recession (556 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / Is Mmm A Bailout Of Recession For Nigerians Or A Threat To Financial Institution / Divine Leverage Team - A Way To Go Out Of Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Way Out Of Recession by parvenuexports(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
One of the major factors that led to this crisis in our Economy today is that Nigerians of today, most of us are parasites i.e we all depend on the host! Most us of are willing to spend thousands of Naira on foreign products than getting our locally made product even if it is offered for free.
And again, looking at the volume of importation in this society, we will all see that it is on a high side comparing to what we export to other countries but unfortunately, there are a lot of things that surrounds us that we can export to our countries, take for example Cocoa House Building was once the tallest building in Africa and no doubt it is still the tallest building in Nigeria was built from proceeds from commodities (e.g., Cocoa, Rubber, Timber etc) for us to now understand how valuable exportation is and even some of this products can be gotten freely because it is planted around our environment and unknowingly to us, they are hot cakes abroad.

I will like to share my own very testimony which brought me to limelight in year 2012.

In 2012, i got a contract to supply 50kg of Bitter leaf to US and as at then the Global Price Standard for Bitter leaf was between 4 - 6 US dollar and as at 2012 $1 was N159 and i sold 1kg for $5. Calculating this, converting dollar to Naira was

159*5= #795 Per Kg Bitter leaf (converted to Naira)
while 50kg= 795*50= #39750 (FOB PRICE)

I bought 1kg at the market then around #200 i think which means 50kg was around #10000

Profit: #39750-#10,000=#29,750 (Buyer responsible for the shipping)

This was how i started my journey as an exporter from small scale but now i export in tonnes to any part of the world and mark my words, i don't pray for more than 2 contracts in a year, an exporter will understand this thou is was a rough journey initially but now it all story all Glory be to God, I'm now a licensed exporter registered with NEPC, an employer of labour and my office is located in one of the biggest and luxurious building in Ibadan.

I'm saying all this just to challenge our youth and people out there not to lose hope and not to depend on the society while there are a lot of things they can venture into. To buttress this, 2 years ago we got a contract to supply Moringa seeds and the buyers came all the way from India to inspect the products. We got the product in the North and we all went to the farm, make a tour round the city. Along the line one of the whites said and i quote '' imagine a country that is flowing with milk and honey and yet the citizens are yet to discover it''.
We have a lot of resources in our country that can make us earn a living. We just have to shine our eyes.

For those that are interested in Export business, i must be sincere with you, the major challenge in this business is securing a buyer because Nigerians have spoiled the whole show, fraud here and there so these foreigners are kind of skeptical but that shouldn't discourage you as we have a lot of exporters getting genuine buyers of agricultural product on a daily basis, ours is no exception.

If you are interested in this business and you want us to put you through and even if you want us to share our buyers with you, we can.

For more information, contact us on 08185192969 or 09085481735.
Re: Way Out Of Recession by maxwellsunday(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Have u heard of betadonation? With 20,000, 50,000, 100,000, or 200,000 u will register with, will enable you get 100% of your donation,in maximum of 5days. This is real and it's working. U don't need to bring or register anyone directly under u. All u have to do is easy. Just login into betadonation.com and register. Then d system will automatically pair u with the person u will pay to with few hours
. Within 1 -5days, the system will also pair 2donors that will donate to you.
Re: Way Out Of Recession by parvenuexports(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
maxwellsunday:
Have u heard of betadonation? With 20,000, 50,000, 100,000, or 200,000 u will register with, will enable you get 100% of your donation,in maximum of 5days. This is real and it's working. U don't need to bring or register anyone directly under u. All u have to do is easy. Just login into betadonation.com and register. Then d system will automatically pair u with the person u will pay to with few hours
. Within 1 -5days, the system will also pair 2donors that will donate to you.

Please make a move on this.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Guilder Gredo..change Him As Your Guilder. / Bitcoin Cash Account Is Needed. / 11,000 Naira Laptop Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.