Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lady Found Dead After Argument With Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead After Argument With Lover (725 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) / Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead After Argument With Lover by Nkemakonam62: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
A 28-year -old girl identified as Uwana Asuquo has been found dead in her apartment after a heated argument with a lover simply identified as Nosa.

The deceased’s lover was said to have hurriedly left the apartment at about 2:00 a.m. on Friday and was yet to be seen.

The incident happened at Igede Street, off Erediauwa road, in Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State.

Sister of the deceased, Eunice Asuquo, said she heard them quarreling and later heard Nosa starting his car to drive away.

“I asked him what happened, he didn’t answer. He just drove away. I went inside and saw my sister lying on the ground with blood on her body. The man killed my sister.”

Brother of the deceased, Enoch Etim, told journalists they found a broken bottle which they suspected was used to stab the victim.

Another witness, Effiong Precious, said he was with the victim and her lover till about 10:00 p.m. the previous night.

“I was here till 10:00 p.m. and there was no quarrel. I was surprised that the girl died.”
More at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/03/lady-found-dead-after-argument-with.html

Re: Lady Found Dead After Argument With Lover by DLondonboiy: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Two contradicting reports...Who we go believe now?

The girl might have stabbed herself to death....as she no gree see the change wey BUBU promise, she no even see the NAMA wey promise the change, no be to take her life sure pass?

This one na country?
Re: Lady Found Dead After Argument With Lover by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Two contradicting reports...Who we go believe now?

The girl might have stabbed herself to death....as she no gree see the change wey BUBU promise, she no even see the NAMA wey promise the change, no be to take her life sure pass?

This one na country?
u need to buy some sense from the market

(1) (Reply)

Me When I Heard EFCC Was Giving Whistle Blowers 5%. / Policeman Gives His Rifle To His Asian Buddy / Thief Returns Car 21 Years After It Was Reported Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.