Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

These Awesome Little Twin Sisters Have Defied All The Laws Of Nature (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Awesome Little Twin Sisters Have Defied All The Laws Of Nature (pics) (1475 Views)

Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Awesome Little Twin Sisters Have Defied All The Laws Of Nature (pics) by jerrykho(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
These ten-month-old twins have gone viral, after showing that not all twins have to look the same.

The girls were born to an African American father, and a caucasian mother in Illinois, U.S.A

Interracial couples have a 1 in 500 chance of having children born with different complexions

Their mom, Whitney, posted a photo of the twins on her Facebook page, and this is what made them go viral

2 Likes

Re: These Awesome Little Twin Sisters Have Defied All The Laws Of Nature (pics) by jerrykho(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
“We’re chromosome twins…this is rare but so awesome to share!”

Nobody believes they’re twins, so let’s wait and see what pranks the girls will pull when they get older!

Re: These Awesome Little Twin Sisters Have Defied All The Laws Of Nature (pics) by Speedyconnect7: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
adorable kids
Re: These Awesome Little Twin Sisters Have Defied All The Laws Of Nature (pics) by Blaqsuqar: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lovely family...but dis guy resemble my guy sha
||
\ /

1 Like

Re: These Awesome Little Twin Sisters Have Defied All The Laws Of Nature (pics) by prela(f): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
OP, please if i may ask, what made them go viral? they are beautiful though.
& please don't tell me to read the write up, I already did
Re: These Awesome Little Twin Sisters Have Defied All The Laws Of Nature (pics) by jerrykho(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
prela:
OP, please if i may ask, what made them go viral? they are beautiful though.
& please don't tell me to read the write up, I already did
You probably skipped this
*Interracial couples have a 1 in 500 chance of having children born with different complexions

2 Likes

Re: These Awesome Little Twin Sisters Have Defied All The Laws Of Nature (pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Blaqsuqar:
Lovely family...but dis guy resemble my guy sha
||
\ /

Leave Seun na cheesy
Re: These Awesome Little Twin Sisters Have Defied All The Laws Of Nature (pics) by Opistorincos(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
twins are always cute especially if you cant tell them apart, they will play pranks on your intelligence even as their parent

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Books? / What This Baby Boy Did Will Melt Your Heart / Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.