Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Are You Tired Of Being Embarassed By Premature Ejaculation ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Tired Of Being Embarassed By Premature Ejaculation ? (959 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) / Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time / How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Tired Of Being Embarassed By Premature Ejaculation ? by dunhill20: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem of men under the age of 40. Premature ejaculation is defined as secretion of semen from the penis early into intercourse. It happens before a man's partner or the man is ready and can be very frustrating for both parties. It can even occur before penetration in some cases. Factors such as stress, age, infection and prostate problems can contribute to premature ejaculation.
Some herbal remedies may help to alleviate the problem and they are better than most aphrodisiacs people take for such medical challenges.

REMEDY
Take 3 to 6 milligrams of Mucuna pruriens before engaging in sexual intercourse, . Mucuna pruriens root comes in capsule form , through a Swissgarde product known as “Rev-up” , mucuna pruriens extract basically cures premature ejaculation and the amount of downtown between ejaculations by reducing hypersensitivity in the genitals, other benefits include the fact that it improves mood and a sense of well-being, enhances libido & sexual performance and increases energy levels. Hot goat weed is another plant that enhances libido, increases energy and maintains the erectile health of the male organ which is found in Rev –up.

Maca plant extract , also found in “Rev –Up” , helps relieve stress and promotes romantic sexual feelings which increases the ability to maintain erection and control ejaculation. This undoubtedly makes Rev up very important for this natural therapy.

Double power, another prime supplement from Swissgarde is combined, to complete the restorative process. It boosts energy, increases libido and shortens recovery time after exercise or stressful situations

Taking a multivitamin formulated supplement daily, also helps. Using multivitamin supplements in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise can increase sexual stamina and performance. One proven multivitamin supplement in Swissgarde, that can provide these essential vitamins and mineral, is “skin,hair and nails” another Swissgarde product.
However it is important to note that premature ejaculation could be experienced as a result of an illness that requires medical treatment. The proper step should be to take care of the illness and then the challenge. Just give me a call to resolve the challenge.
So, if you are a man and you are not living up to expectations please don’t be shy about it, call 08183808324 or whatsapp 08136478517, and you will surely get solutions to your problem.

Re: Are You Tired Of Being Embarassed By Premature Ejaculation ? by dunhill20: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2017
For men who understand the power of natural herbs and supplements, nothing to worry about
Re: Are You Tired Of Being Embarassed By Premature Ejaculation ? by dunhill20: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin
Re: Are You Tired Of Being Embarassed By Premature Ejaculation ? by dunhill20: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
I benefited from this and thought of sharing because I can't withhold it anymore

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Friend Financially Concerning His Kidney Problem / Get The Scalp Micropigmentation Services From The Leading Center Scalpa Carolina / Help Me Identify This Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.