Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 (2246 Views)

1000 Ebooks for 2000 Naira / Get 160 Ebooks In Pdf Format Sent To Your Email For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Top 40 Business and Marketing Ebooks

Learn the easier and quickest way to grow your sales and customer base faster...The ONLY resources you’ll EVER need to turn your business into a thriving, automated, profit-generating business.
This package is a must get for:

Business owners
Internet marketers
Network marketers
Life Coaches
Personal Development Enthusiasts
Self Improvement Bloggers
Web Publishers
Writers and Content Creators
And Many More!

You can buy the Ebooks and resell them at any price. Knowledge is Power!

The List of Ebooks you will have access to:
1). How To Use Facebook To Get More Customers.
2). 15 Top Secrets To Converting Site Visitors To Customers.
3). 3 Actionable Tips On How Customers Can Find You Online.
4). How To Build A Profitable Online Business.
5). Reach Your Target Audience: How Do You Identify Your Audience?
6). 5 Effective Sale Method To Doubling Your Sales Online.
7). Persuading A Prospective Client To Say “Yes”
8.) 6 Key Techniques To Attract Visitors To Your Blog.
9). You Can’t Deceive Google, Focus On These Areas Rather.
10). Top Secrets For Growing Your Website’s Traffic.
11). Why Customers Run Away From You.
12). 10 Great Web Analytics Tools For Your Business In Nigeria.
13). Search Engine Optimization In Nigeria.
14). 5 Effective Principles In Achieving Social Media Marketing Results In Nigeria.
15). 6 Great Ways To Grow Your Email List.
16). Effective Ways Of Strengthening Your Relationship With Customers.
17). 10 Easy Step To Rank High On Google Search Engine.
18). Key Conversion Metrics To Convert Visitors Into Subscribers.
19). Customer Retention Strategy: Tips That Will Help You Retain Your Customers.
20). Email Marketing Campaign Fundamentals For Newbies.
21). Practical Insights On How To Build An Effective Brand In Nigeria.
22). How To Avoid Common Mistakes In Digital Marketing.
23). Website Evaluation Tools: Why You Must Audit Your Website.
24). Increasing Business Sales: Clever Tricks To Increase Your Business Sales.
25). Find Out The Reason Why People Leave Your Website.
26). Ultimate Guide To Customer Creation For Nigerian Businesses.
27). How To Generate More Enquiries From Your Website.
28). Common Instagram Mistakes Nigerian Businesses Make.
29). Building A Profitable Business In Nigeria.
30). Facebook Ad Campaigns For Businesses In Nigeria.
31). Instagram Marketing Guidelines For Nigerian Brands And Businesses.
32). Online Advertising In Nigeria: Pay-Per-Click Advertising Campaigns For Nigerian Businesses.
33). Online Advertising In Nigeria-2: Different Forms Of Online Advertising.
34). 5 Key Linkedin Strategies To Generate Leads To Your Business In Nigeria.
35). A Converting Landing Page In Nigeria: 7 Characteristics Of a Good Converting Landing Page.
36). Facebook Ads For Nigerian Businesses: How To Set Up Your Facebook Ads.
37). Google Plus For Nigerian Businesses: Strategic Steps To Improve Your Brand.
38). Email Marketing In Nigeria: How To Start Email Marketing.
39). Controlling Website Traffic In Nigeria: 7 Ways To Position Your Website To Control Huge Traffic.
40). Customer Loyalty Scheme: Use Effective Customer Loyalty Schemes In Retaining Customers In Nigeria.
41). Learn How To Retain Your Customers Through Post Purchase Engagement.
42). Customer Retention Strategy For Nigerian Businesses: Develop Exceptional Customer Loyalty Schemes.
Plus Bonus Resources..

Check my signature for my contact details, You can call us. We will give you our payment details once you contact us. The Ebooks will be sent to your Email immediately after we confirmed your payment. So notify us once you pay and send your email address to us. We guarantee that you will never regret getting these Ebooks

You can Call/SMS me through o.8.1.3.8.4.5.8.1.o.8
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is good
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2017
These ebooks will help a lot businesses
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is wonderful
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2017
This is great
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by akashi01(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2017
READ your book and APPLY it to your OWN business.

Abi no be businessman u sef be??
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2017
akashi01:
READ your book and APPLY it to your OWN business.

Abi no be businessman u sef be??

I don't get your point.

Is it because it's not free that is why you are upset.

Anyway, I've read and apply them to my business and i'm doing well.

I was giving them out for free but people won't value it. So i decided to attach a token before you get them.

Go through my signature you will see i give out ebooks for free.

No body is forcing anyone to get it. Success and Failure is a choice.
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by akashi01(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2017
silasbiz:

I don't get your point.

Is it because it's not free that is why you are upset.

Anyway, I've read and apply them to my business and i'm doing well.

I was giving them out for free but people won't value it. So i decided to attach a token before you get them.

Go through my signature you will see i give out ebooks for free.

No body is forcing anyone to get it. Success and Failure is a choice.

Ogbeni, I don't care if it's #5 or 50M

All I'm saying is read your books and be rich so yoy won't have to attach token to your books.

Btw, I'm not interested in your books.
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
akashi01:

Ogbeni, I don't care if it's #5 or 50M

All I'm saying is read your books and be rich so yoy won't have to attach token to your books.

Btw, I'm not interested in your books.

Ahaaa. I knew it was the token that is getting you upset.
From your signature, you claim you make a lot of dollar online.

Hhmmmm. Maybe you can share with us how you make money for free.
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by akashi01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
silasbiz:

Ahaaa. I knew it was the token that is getting you upset.
From your signature, you claim you make a lot of dollar online.

Hhmmmm. Maybe you can share with us how you make money for free.

I don't make money for free, I work hard and earn it. If your business is moving well as you claim, why charge a stipend for 40 marketing books grin . I bet the people that wrote the books are millionaires and you're not, lol.

Since you asked how I get the $$$, link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering

Bye, Nigga.
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
akashi01:

I don't make money for free, I work hard and earn it. If your business is moving well as you claim, why charge a stipend for 40 marketing books grin . I bet the people that wrote the books are millionaires and you're not, lol.

Since you asked how I get the $$$, link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering

Bye, Nigga.

Why are u sharing someone else thread.
Tell us how you make money online.
And please teach us for free.

Anyway, thanks for keeping my thread on front page.

Fool....
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by All4good: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
I don't see anything wrong asking a fee for your ebooks

However I think your advertisement here is inadequate. Give more details about each book like word/page count and insight into their content. Something you believe sets it above similar titles.

I don't know about others, but I won't waste my time calling to get the above details for 40 titles.

God bless your effort.
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by akashi01(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
silasbiz:

Why are u sharing someone else thread.
Tell us how you make money online.
And please teach us for free.

Anyway, thanks for keeping my thread on front page.

Fool....

Hahaha frustrated info-marketer grin grin grin

That's where I learnt from, if you can read you'd see that I also contributed there ijit.

Now go and codedly learn from there too ODE. You think I have any interest in your books? grin grin grin I can smell broke info-marketers from another universe.

1K can't change your broke life mumu. Find work and do instead of charging stipend for worthless books. If they were useful you would have used it and generate wealth for yourself.

Anyways, let me swerve sha so I don't block your only source of income.

grin grin
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
All4good:
I don't see anything wrong asking a fee for your ebooks

However I think your advertisement here is inadequate. Give more details about each book like word/page count and insight into their content. Something you believe sets it above similar titles.

I don't know about others, but I won't waste my time calling to get the above details for 40 titles.

God bless your effort.

God Bless you too.

I have 3 website and a blog that explain more details but due to nairaland rule i am not allow to post them here. Each time i try, they block my thread.
I've explain little by listing the titles of each ebook.

I would've just say get over 40 marketing ebooks and stop there. But i went ahead to list the title of each ebook. Even the title of ebooks already gives you an idea of what you will learn.

This is not just some foreign ebooks. These ebooks is written by Nigerians and for Nigerians.

Call me for more info or you can drop your email.
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
akashi01:

Hahaha frustrated info-marketer grin grin grin

That's where I learnt from, if you can read you'd see that I also contributed there ijit.

Now go and codedly learn from there too ODE. You think I have any interest in your books? grin grin grin I can smell broke info-marketers from another universe.

1K can't change your broke life mumu. Find work and do instead of charging stipend for worthless books. If they were useful you would have used it and generate wealth for yourself.

Anyways, let me swerve sha so I don't block your only source of income.

grin grin

I know you are enjoying this. I'm glad i could make you happy.
Anyway, feel free to pour out your anger and frustration on me.

At least my ebooks is not promising people how to make thousands of dollar from fiverr but how to market their already existing business.
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by akashi01(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
silasbiz:

I know you are enjoying this. I'm glad i could make you happy.
Anyway, feel free to pour out your anger and frustration on me.

At least my ebooks is not promising people how to make thousands of dollar from fiverr but how to market their already existing business.

I know you're too lazy to put in hardwork and earn. You would rather jump on the "Do 2 mimutes work and get $10,000" or sell useless books to ignorant people like you....

Get a life bro, 1K won't help your life. Implement what's written in your book, maybe that would help

grin grin grin grin
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
akashi01:

I know you're too lazy to put in hardwork and earn. You would rather jump on the "Do 2 mimutes work and get $10,000" or sell useless books to ignorant people like you....

Get a life bro, 1K won't help your life. Implement what's written in your book, maybe that would help

grin grin grin grin

Oh so it's not only me you are insulting now. You are now taking out your frustration on Nairalanders too.

What you should ask yourself now is, why are you the only person complaining? what is your problem with me selling ebooks for 1k?.

Well, i don't blame you. just be honest to yourself. We all know your problem. Had it been these ebooks is free, you will be the first to drop your email. i see you like to follow free threads.
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by akashi01(m): 1:41am On Apr 04, 2017
silasbiz:

Oh so it's not only me you are insulting now. You are now taking out your frustration on Nairalanders too.

What you should ask yourself now is, why are you the only person complaining? what is your problem with me selling ebooks for 1k?.

Well, i don't blame you. just be honest to yourself. We all know your problem. Had it been these ebooks is free, you will be the first to drop your email. i see you like to follow free threads.

Haha mumu..keep making yourself happy..bye werey
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2017
akashi01:

Haha mumu..keep making yourself happy..bye werey
Well, if your goal is to make me feel bad. Then i'm sorry you didn't succeed...
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
If you are having challenges with your business, then this ebooks is for you.
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by silasbiz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
still available
Re: Download 40 Marketing Ebooks For N1000 by BIZHAQER: 6:54pm On May 16, 2020
Understanding marketing is great but having access to a huge audience gives you that extra boost.

Get a database of 500,000+ active Nigerian phone numbers for #4,990 only.

Whatsapp 08180602585 to get it now.

Interesting fact: SMS marketing has an opening rate of 98% compared to only 20% for email.

(1) (Reply)

......clearing Of Your Goods In Safe Hands Is A Better Investment For You / How To Romance With Acne And Pimple / Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.