Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife (35173 Views)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by selfmadeboss: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
why not kill her instead. not that its the right thing but its better cool cool cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Kevinlee21(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Even better... Nigeria is 1 idiot short.. Can we go to the next topic plz

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Donjazzy12(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-commits-suicide-suspicion-landlord-sleeping-wife/

Pic: The house where the deceased committed the suicide

Foolish fool!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
joe4real12:

Lol
It's better to enjoy the puna u see instead of expecting some imaginary "virgins" in heaven.

Abeg dem dey CHAU for heaven?
NO!
Hahaha....chauing GATS dey o.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
nkwuocha:
Kagawa10
EgunMogaji grin grin

One of your brothers just took a short cut to hell!

I'm a Nigerian and thus all Nigerians are either my brothers or sisters.

Close minded racist nitwits like you is why one oba like that said he'll use all yah all to fill the lagoon grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by thinkmoney(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Israeljones:
just suspicions and he resort to killing himself.... what if he had caught them in the act??...
He would have commuted suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Jane77(f): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
devil finally Succeed on that man

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
ekems2017:
Must you die because of a woman?

No because he's a fool for thinking he married a sensible, trustworthy woman which in this modern age is extinct. Such a heartless, selfish, bítchy comment
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hmm, where is the love?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
It clearly wasn't suicide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by VanBommel(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
DollarAngel:
NCAN from Onitsha quarter reporting

Mrs Farouk, name not found but na them Brown roof, Afonja
grin grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by pennytrate: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Israeljones:
just suspicions and he resort to killing himself.... what if he had caught them in the act??...

♣ • → that one he will kill himself and run away grin °°
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Why must you kill yourself because of an ordinary hole that if not cleaned up in a day stinks like laterin . Stupidity of the highest order. if landlord like make e dey lick am the wost is divorce the shameless woman and get in another woman. smh
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Xbursta(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2017
The day i cry for a woman let thunder strike me RUBBISH

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by nkwuocha: 12:21am On Mar 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Close minded racist nitwits like you is why one oba like that said he'll use all yah all to fill the lagoon grin

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by nkwuocha: 12:23am On Mar 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Are you referring to the Mad king of the Lagos Lagoon?? A retired Nigeria Police Officer who is a stooge?Talk about a retired criminal turn royalty, only in that cave SW.

Although I wanna get low like you, but I rather pass. Just got released from a long ban after I called one of your kind a bloody bad,tard! grin grin

Will try to hold my peace cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by kingsley724(m): 12:52am On Mar 04, 2017
DollarAngel:
NCAN from Onitsha quarter reporting

Mrs Farouk, name not found but na them Brown roof, Afonja

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

Are you referring to the Mad king of the Lagos Lagoon?? A retired Nigeria Police Officer who is a stooge?Talk about a retired criminal turn royalty, only in that cave SW.

Although I wanna get low like you, but I rather pass. Just got released from a long ban after I called one of your kind a bloody bad,tard! grin grin

Will try to hold my peace cheesy

Don't matter to me what you hold grin

Your ranting and raving reminds me of something wink and frankly you provided comic relief this morning wink

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Gbemini(m): 2:20am On Mar 04, 2017
You for come meet me make I give u thunder bolt,the landlord for don go now,hiss
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Coraje(m): 4:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Did he kill himself or the wife killed him and made it look as if he committed suicide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by ziccog(m): 4:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by uvalued(m): 5:52am On Mar 04, 2017
is PM EXPRESS reliable and factual news outlet
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by autchies(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2017
When there are so many sweet, chocolate ladies everywhere.

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Loser.
Now Landlord will continue.
infact, landlord will even marry her now. but dey bad sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Kellydgreat(f): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2017
SUPER STORY
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by alizma: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2017
NIGERIAN YOUTHS HAVE THIS PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH/COMPRESSION.
THE MAN DIDN'T COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE THE LANDLORD SERVICES HIS WIFE BUT BECAUSE HEHAS BEEN POISON BY THE WIFE IN SUCH A WAY THAT HE WAS ALREADY DYING SLOWLY(according to him) HE COMMITTED SUICIDE TO EASE HIS PAIN.
If there should be any blame on him, it should be why did he not seek for alternative ways to cure the effect of the porpoted poison rather than take his life.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2017
For crying out loud, was that the only house in the neighborhood? What happened to him moving out to another place far from there?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by DonCortino: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Mumu man! Now she will be giving the landlord reverse cowgirl anyhow.

This shows men are more emotionally weak than women. Many Men cheat on their wives and the wives find out and decide to stay or move on with their lives but if na men, we go wan daa if we see our women cheating.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by DonCortino: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2017
alizma:
NIGERIAN YOUTHS HAVE THIS PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH/COMPRESSION.
THE MAN DIDN'T COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE THE LANDLORD SERVICES HIS WIFE BUT BECAUSE HEHAS BEEN POISON BY THE WIFE IN SUCH A WAY THAT HE WAS ALREADY DYING SLOWLY(according to him) HE COMMITTED SUICIDE TO EASE HIS PAIN.
If there should be any blame on him, it should be why did he not seek for alternative ways to cure the effect of the porpoted poison rather than take his life.

Or rather kill all killables before killing himself.

Thats wat I would do!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by nkwuocha: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Don't matter to me what you hold grin

Your ranting and raving reminds me of something wink and frankly you provided comic relief this morning wink

Happy you can hide your pains behind the laughter. cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife by nopains: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2017
why afonjas like to die for useless things like punna?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunting Dogs Kill Herders’ Goats In Katsina / Robbers Rape Newly-wed In Lagos After Attacking Community / Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.