Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself (3985 Views)

[pease Help] Tecno L9 Plus : Battery Not Charging To 100% / Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... / Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
hello my fellow Nlanders,,ma tecno l5 touches and open apps by itself.....pls is it screen issue or i need to flash it
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by theNOISEmaker: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
lol.. tecno l5 wahala. I had a similar problem my own techno l5 but i used a method on it.. now it's gone
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
please which method did u use or is it d screen caliberation issue
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
lol.. tecno l5 wahala. I had a similar problem my own techno l5 but i used a method on it.. now it's gone
hello my fellow Nlanders,,ma tecno l5 touches and open apps by itself.....pls is it screen issue or i need to flash it
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Chimezie250(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
have you changed the touchpad before, is the touchpad broken, remove your memory card and use the phone for awhile without it, if it persist,take it to engineer for full flashing,
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chimezie250:
have you changed the touchpad before, is the touchpad broken, remove your memory card and use the phone for awhile without it, if it persist,take it to engineer for full flashing,
av done dat already without Memory card,,,d engineer i took it to said i ll change the whole screen and touch pad worth 8k
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Reason for problem is you sometime press the phone when water is on palm
solution to it
clean the touchpad face if that doesn't solve you will have to change the touchpad
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Reason for problem is you sometime press the phone when water is on palm
solution to it
clean the touchpad face if that doesn't solve you will have to change the touchpad
will it be only the touch pad cos am confuse right here
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Chimezie250(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
lanreabbey:

av done dat already without Memory card,,,d engineer i took it to said i ll change the whole screen and touch pad worth 8k
that is too much, it shouldn't be above 5k, are you in lagos
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chimezie250:
that is too much, it shouldn't be above 5k, are you in lagos
yes,,am confuse right here cos its really frustrating
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
please how where u able to solve urs
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by theNOISEmaker: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
lanreabbey:

please how where u able to solve urs
When it started, i took it to a repairer who told me that my touch pad(calibrator) needs to be changed. but something is telling that the problem has nothing to do with changing of touch pad. then I decided to try something crazy, so i started hitting the edges of my phone's screen round a little bit hard with my finger, surprisingly it worked like mad!!! mehn I was damn happy that day. now the problem is gone, since that day getting to three months now, i haven't had that issue again. don't know if it will work for you but i pray it does. just try it bro
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
When it started, i took it to a repairer who told me that my touch pad(calibrator) needs to be changed. but something is telling that the problem has nothing to do with changing of touch pad. then I decided to try something crazy, so i started hitting the edges of my phone's screen round a little bit hard with my finger, surprisingly it worked like mad!!! mehn I was damn happy that day. now the problem is gone, since that day getting to three months now, i haven't had that issue again. don't know if it will work for you but i pray it does. just try it bro
to be sincere,,,av tried dat to the extent of hiting it hard in all four corner round,,,,,but please how much do u tink it will cost to do the caliberation for it to function properly
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Chimezie250(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
lanreabbey:

yes,,am confuse right here cos its really frustrating
if you are around LADIPO,you Can come to warehouse A, tomorrow I will check if it's flashing or changing of touchpad
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chimezie250:
if you are around LADIPO,you Can come to warehouse A, tomorrow I will check if it's flashing or changing of touchpad

am not around dat side,where am stayin is around ikd'...is kindof far
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Chimezie250(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
lanreabbey:

am not around dat side,where am stayin is around ikd'...is kindof far
okay ,take it to Ikeja to change the touchpad
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chimezie250:
okay ,take it to Ikeja to change the touchpad
hope no nid of screen,,cos am scared,,make dem no tell me say i ll change screen also
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by theNOISEmaker: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
lanreabbey:

to be sincere,,,av tried dat to the extent of hiting it hard in all four corner round,,,,,but please how much do u tink it will cost to do the caliberation for it to function properly
eyya.. hardluck . the repairer I met told me it's #1600 plus his service charge #400 making it 2000 in total..
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
eyya.. hardluck . the repairer I met told me it's #1600 plus his service charge #400 making it 2000 in total..
but please hope its not screen because d engineer ova here said its d complete with d screen,,,,i just want to know so dat wen i change only d touch pad it will not misbehave again
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
lanreabbey:

will it be only the touch pad cos am confuse right here
Yes of course if it's touching by itself anyway i can fix it for you where do you stay
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Yes of course if it's touching by itself anyway i can fix it for you where do you stay
ikd,,,
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
lanreabbey:
ikd,,,
far distance
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Chimezie250(m): 4:04am On Mar 04, 2017
lanreabbey:

hope no nid of screen,,cos am scared,,make dem no tell me say i ll change screen also
no only the touchpad
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Chimezie250:
no only the touchpad
tanks alot,,i was really scared of d cost of d screen before
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Chimezie250(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
lanreabbey:

tanks alot,,i was really scared of d cost of d screen before
but be careful of the engineer that will handle it, the touchpad is machine separation, not all mobile phone engineers Can handle it
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chimezie250:
but be careful of the engineer that will handle it, the touchpad is machine separation, not all mobile phone engineers Can handle it
machine separation...am confused,,,i tink touchpad and digitizer are connected togeder
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Chimezie250(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
lanreabbey:

machine separation...am confused,,,i tink touchpad and digitizer are connected togeder
what I m saying is the method of separating the digitizer or touchpad without damaging the main screen
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chimezie250:
what I m saying is the method of separating the digitizer or touchpad without damaging the main screen
owk tanks,,,i ll test d engineer first just to know ow capable he his
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by felix55(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
this thing that happen to u also happen to my Tecno l5...I took it to phone engineers to change d touch pad...I was told is machine separation & is 50-50 chance.so I ask him to change it but b4 separating d touch pad 4rm d LCD ,d LCD damage...I price d LCD & I was told is #10k...so my brother...b careful to avoid what happen to me to happen to u.
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by Chimezie250(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2017
lanreabbey:

owk tanks,,,i ll test d engineer first just to know ow capable he his
better
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
felix55:
this thing that happen to u also happen to my Tecno l5...I took it to phone engineers to change d touch pad...I was told is machine separation & is 50-50 chance.so I ask him to change it but b4 separating d touch pad 4rm d LCD ,d LCD damage...I price d LCD & I was told is #10k...so my brother...b careful to avoid what happen to me to happen to u.
this one na gbege o....one engineer ova here said 8k,,,but i ll give it a try
Re: Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself by lanreabbey(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
felix55:
did u get anoder complete screen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 16GB Free Data From MTN- Checkout, See My Screenshots- / Oraimo Powerbank Is Rubbish. / Samsung Corby Pro B5310 (slide With Qwerty Keppad & Touch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.