Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. (2698 Views)

[pease Help] Tecno L9 Plus : Battery Not Charging To 100% / Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... / Help,,tecno L5 Touching By Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 25, 2017
Hello Guys, pls I recently discovered a problem on my C8, the Hotspot, USB Tethering and Bluetooth has stopped working, it's very important to me because i don't have a Modem and this is the only way I connect my pc to the Internet, pls I want to flash the phone with sp flash tool, someone should please give me a download link to the latest 6.0 stock rom. pls I'll be waiting for your help thanks. cry cry
Re: Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. by Egregius(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2017
It's a problem i'v come across too, in four different phones.... And the only thing common to them was... They recently upgraded their xender..... Not only won't your Hotspot stay on... The fone gets hot when you're surfing the net.... You can do hard reset... Yours fone should work well after that
Re: Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 25, 2017
Egregius:
It's a problem i'v come across too, in four different phones.... And the only thing common to them was... They recently upgraded their xender..... Not only won't your Hotspot stay on... The fone gets hot when you're surfing the net.... You can do hard reset... Yours fone should work well after that
Its true, i recently updated my xender, i think i should uninstall it first and see if it works. Thanks
Re: Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. by Egregius(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2017
Kindycute:

Its true, i recently updated my xender, i think i should uninstall it first and see if it works. Thanks

Uninstalling xender won't help..... Only hard reset.. Is the fast solution
Re: Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. by Nobody: 9:06am On May 27, 2017
Egregius:

Uninstalling xender won't help..... Only hard reset.. Is the fast solution
Thank you bro, uninstalling Xender didn't work and I bet if hard reset will work, I just want to do a full flash. can you help me with the latest rom link?
Re: Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. by Egregius(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2017
Kindycute:

Thank you bro, uninstalling Xender didn't work and I bet if hard reset will work, I just want to do a full flash. can you help me with the latest rom link?
Hard reset would work... A friend did it and voila... Hotspot and Bluetooth started working perfectly... Just the normal power button and volume down kinda reset
Re: Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. by Daviestunech(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2017
Xm wit my hot4 ooo
Re: Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 27, 2017
Egregius:

Hard reset would work... A friend did it and voila... Hotspot and Bluetooth started working perfectly... Just the normal power button and volume down kinda reset
Thanks sir, I'll give it a try tonight.
Re: Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:35pm On May 30, 2017
Kindycute:
Hello Guys, pls I recently discovered a problem on my C8, the Hotspot, USB Tethering and Bluetooth has stopped working, it's very important to me because i don't have a Modem and this is the only way I connect my pc to the Internet, pls I want to flash the phone with sp flash tool, someone should please give me a download link to the latest 6.0 stock rom. pls I'll be waiting for your help thanks. cry cry
Hey @Kindycute Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. It's free, although 6.0 isn't available for C8. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 30, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hey @Kindycute Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. It's free, although 6.0 isn't available for C8. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Thank you very much dear, I've been able to resolve the problem.

(1) (Reply)

CUBOT NOTE PLUS Full Spec Review / Review Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 2017 / Mtn Trick 5GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.