Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

For Everything You Have Lost,you Have Gained Something Else - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Everything You Have Lost,you Have Gained Something Else (452 Views)

I Have Lost Interest In School / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Everything You Have Lost,you Have Gained Something Else by abimbolabolaw(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LOST, YOU HAVE GAINED SOMETHING ELSE by Omosule Abimbola Lawrence

Appreciate what you have today. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful. No regrets, just lessons. No worries, just acceptance. No expectations, just gratitude. Life is too short. The story of your life has many chapters. One bad chapter doesn’t mean it’s the end. So stop re-reading the bad one already, and turn the page...Don’t ever be ashamed of the scars life has left you with. A scar means the hurt is over and the wound is closed. It means you conquered the pain, learned a lesson, grew stronger, and moved forward. A scar is the tattoo of a triumph. So don’t allow your scars to hold you hostage. Don’t allow them to make you live your life in fear. You can’t make the scars in your life disappear, but you can change the way you see them. You can start seeing your scars as a sign of strength and not pain.

The wisest, most loving, and well rounded people you have ever met are likely those who have known misery, known defeat, known the heartbreak of losing something or someone they loved, and have found their way out of the depths of their own despair. These people have experienced many ups and downs, and have gained an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, understanding and a deep loving wisdom. People like this aren’t born; they develop slowly over the course of time.
And you’re getting there.

#IYANU MASHELE

#iam_lawrencezi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In Zimbabwe School Fees Can Now Be Paid With Goats, / MTN Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2017 / The Best Test-taking Technique For The UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.